DEERHORN GIFT BASKETS - ESTATE SALE

Posted on Tuesday, November 29th, 2011 at 10:45am CST by 06674cdf

Company: DEERHORN GIFT BASKETS

Location: C/O The Web Zone 1357 River Road Eugene, OR 97404 64688 Halvorsen Lane Ione, Oregon 97843
Eugene, Or, 97404, US

URL: http://deehorngiftbaskets.com twzrepairlab.com/

Signed a binding contract in March with Monica Coleman Crissman to sell antiques and household goods from my family Estate in Eugene, OR. Coleman verbally stated the funds for sale items were deposited into the Web Zone Account with Kevin Crissman. I never received payment for Estate items sold from Monica Coleman or from Kevin Crissman. In August 2011 Coleman moved to Eastern Oregon. Ms. Coleman does not respond to emails or telephone. Spoke to Kevin Crissman and he claimed he didn't know about the deposits, but would try to pay me in Sept/Oct time frame. I have not received payment to date. Crissman stated Coleman was not in a position to pay me. Crissman mentioned The Web Zone and Deehorn Gift Baskets were a joint web based company at the time, but were splitting the company.

0b8c24c2, 2012-04-25, 04:06PM CDT

Kevin Crissman and Monica Coleman have 11+ lawsuits against them in the past 30 years, mostly from failure to pay a debt. You can view these public records at the courthouse. We are currently suing them for withholding a refundable deposit. Do NOT do business with either of these two!