Walmart - Walmart Cashiers Sinking To New Low

Product: Check Out

Company: Walmart

Location: Apopka, Fl, 32712, US

URL: http://walmart.com

I remember this date perfectly it was the day before we lost our 2 1/2 year old...we stopped in at the local Walmart to pick up 6 items..four cans of catfood and two bags of catfood..as we were leaving my Wife noticed there was a 7th item charged to us, so she checked and we were charged for something that was not in our possession...it was a small charge, only .88, but it's the principle..I attempted to question the cashier and she made a point of ignoring me..so I went to customer service, the Rep couldn't understand how we could be charged for a item we did not have in our possession, duh she has a price tag on her and all she has to do is slip it in her hand scan it then hide it again..we of course had it figured out from the beginning, we customers were paying for her Christmas...if she does that to everyone the price will vary though, a small price for small orders, a large ticketed item for bigger orders and for customers who are in a hurry..after getting a refund as we were leaving we looked over at her register and she was gone, nowhere in sight..the coward tried to steal from us and when we caught her, she ran and hid..I turned her into Corporate, hopefully they will deal with her..now I check every receipt and my advice to any Walmart Customers is ALWAYS check your receipts before you leave the store..No word from Walmart yet!