Dino Direct - Didn't get what they advertise - Impossible to get customer help

Posted on Monday, November 21st, 2011 at 4:31pm CST by 274f6b5b

Product: AG13 Zinc Air button cell

Company: Dino Direct

Location: Santa Monica Blvd.
China (Los angeles Address), CN

URL: http://dinodirect.com/

They advertise online that the batteries they charged me for were zinc air type. They shipped me alkaline type which have 1/4 the capacity. Their website makes it virtually impossible to get support (intentionally, I think). If you try for an RMA to return the goods, it sends you to a blank page.If you try their chat, same result. There is no email address or phone number. I just gave up and chalked it up to juat another unregulated Chinese company, in business to steal from you.

1fb687c7, 2011-11-27, 09:54PM CST

Dear honored customers,

On behalf of DinoDirect.com, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedbacks and comments would highly be appreciated to improving our products and service.

Your problem with accessing our site may be caused by browser incompatibility. Please try other browsers. I would like to invite you to leave your specify order number in your comments, it will help us to investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems.

Otherwise, you can always contact us by the following ways 7*24 hours services.

Tele: 650-265-1038 and 650-489-0224

Email: [email protected]

Livehelp: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/?customtype=2

Regards,

CS-Manager

DinoDirect

1fb687c7, 2011-11-28, 09:57PM CST

Dear

On behalf of DinoDirect, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedback and comment, which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated.

Your problem with accessing our website may be caused by browser incompatibility, please try other browsers.

Otherwise, you can always contact us by the following ways 7*24 hours services.

Tele: 650-265-1038 and 650-489-0224