Synergy Partners USA

Location: 196 Danbury Rd, Wilton, CT 06897
Wilton, CT, 06897, US

URL: http://synergypartnersusa.com/

This company is a scam!

They have named themselves after a well known, national placement & staffing company (that they are in no way associated with) but have no idea what they are doing!

They don't return emails or phone calls, and their website looks like a freshman in high school designed it.

I received a call from one of them about my resume. A lady named Kathy promised me a interview in the next week and never called me back. When I followed up, both a gentleman named Tom and a very gruff lady named Joan said Kathy wasn't there. Every time I called, Kathy was never there.

I went with another firm. They found me a job within 2 weeks.

In talking with one of my friends, I found that she had actually worked for this "firm". Despite bringing in several high profile clients, she was fired when she had health problems. Not only did they pay her not for her work, they continued to contact her friends, family, and former business associates trying to drum up more "leads".

These guys are a hack job, and most of them use this as a second job because they are terrible at actually placing people.

Don't use them, and if they call, don't expect them to help you find a job.