Dynasty Spas and Pools

Posted on Saturday, November 19th, 2011 at 1:04pm CST by 45b8354f

Company: Dynasty Spas and Pools

Location: 103 Dynasty Way
Athens, TN, 37303, US

This company has the worst customer service and warranty concerns. I have waited 4 months to have a cover that was under warranty to be addressed. The people they contracted were straight out rude and disrespectful...I am disabled and needed my tub. Tried to have Dynasty HELP me with their cover people NO RESPONSE to calls or emails!! When it did get close to being resolved it was stopped in it's tracks by management. I was told I had to bring in the cover. I didn't have a truck or person to carry this HEAVY (waterlogged) cover. It cost my 75.00 to pay someone to do this. All they had to do was bring one to me 4 months prior (Warranty) Couldn't use my spa for 4 months. I am a widow, who lives alone in the woods with no family members to help and could not lift this waterlogged cover due to waiting for results of this warranty. The tub is for therapy!! Since then I still have problems having service return calls and respond to emails!! I'm writing this due to the fact I have contacted the Pres. about my issues by letter...no response and the other day I was told by the salesman that "I will make sure that service will call you"!!! I had someone here waiting for this call just in case I needed help with the tub...again NO ONE!!! I would think twice before purchasing a high dollar item from this company...total disregard for customers!

cde6ff83, 2012-07-28, 01:45PM CDT

What was wrong with your cover?