GameHouse Headquarters - I Will Not Pay Twice

Posted on Thursday, November 17th, 2011 at 4:15pm CST by James E. F.

Product: GameHouse RealNetworks

Company: GameHouse Headquarters

Location: GameHouse Headquarters 2601 Elliott Avenue West Seattle, WA 98117
Seattle, WA, 98117, US

Because of a computer crash I lost my code for a game I paid for. The company seems to have no record of the purchase. I will not pay twice for the same thing.

cb3b57fa, 2013-10-26, 02:35AM CDT

I just noticed that you have me down as a Fun Ticket subscriber, this is wrong. I am a Fun Pass subscriber. This is probably why I cannot download any games. Please check this out.

At the moment I am not pleased or your technical support!!!!

Claudine, 2015-03-10, 11:57PM CDT

This is an email that I had sent twice to your support department that I have yet to receive a response. I would appreciate a response from someone soon. "This will be my second request to inquire about my fun pass free game coupon for February that I still haven't received. ?This is the second time in a few months that I've had to e-mail your company to inquire about this sort of thing. I received a conformation email from you saying you received my inquiry, over a week ago, but as of yet, I haven't gotten a response to it. This situation is starting to get quite upsetting seeing as I've been a gamehouse customer for a while now. Is this how you treat all of your paying customers? If this keeps up, I may need to think about cancelling. What is funny is that you never rectified my problem, but turned around and sent me an email asking me how my customer service experience was. When I said I wasn't satisfied, it closed the ticket?? why?? I think maybe a formal complaint is warranted, don't you think? . I do enjoy your games, but at this rate, it doesn't really seem worth the hassle. Hopefully I hear from someone soon. Thank you."