sirdustless.com - The worst floor refinish job ever!!!

Posted on Sunday, November 13th, 2011 at 9:20pm CST by 1102f5fe

Product: Chris Deangelo

Company: sirdustless.com

Location: deane pl
larchmont, ny, 10543, US

URL: http://sirdustless.com/

This guy can't be trusted as far as I can spit !!,...He gave my a good price on a floor job in white Plains & when I came back to pay, the floors were just finished & still wet, so I really couldn't check properly, ( I think he counted on that ) all I could see was 1 room & a tiny bit of the hallway which looked OK,so I paid him & trusted that he did a good job but when I came back the next day to see the full job, I was really dissapointed,,.he didn't do under any of the radiators or any saddles or inside some of the closits or put down 1 drop of wood putty & missed alot of spots that wern't sanded fully ( & all of these areas were discussed prior to the job)) & I'll bet he chinsed out on the 2nd full coat .....I hope who ever was thinking of using this guy ( Chris Deangelo from Larchmont NY) to learn from my mistake & spare yourself some agrivation. This was the worst floor job I ever got !!!

c032e881, 2011-11-22, 12:22PM CST

Hey, I came across your posting on here, and I'm sorry to hear about the shoddy job your contractors did on your floors. I'm writing to you because we are casting for a new DIY Network TV show called "I Hate My Contractor", in which we find homeowners who have had subpar repairs/renovations done in their houses. Our show comes in, assesses the faulty work, and then repairs all the damages.

If you'd be interested in getting your floors redone once again, this time better than you can imagine, please email me at:

[email protected]

We'd love to re-do your floors the right way. Hope to hear from you!