Real Choice Realty Windsor Ltd. - Real Choice Realty Windsor Ltd. Scam

Posted on Saturday, November 12th, 2011 at 3:40pm CST by 91cce9f0

Product: Real Estate Service and renovations

Company: Real Choice Realty Windsor Ltd.

Location: 11886 Tecumseh Rd E
Windsor, On, N8N 3C1, CA

URL: http://www.realchoicerealty.ca/

In May of 2011, Mr. Rick Rose and I made an agreement for him to do some renovations on my property, including plumbing. I paid him and his helper over $4000.00 to do the job.I am not satisfied with the services provided because the plumbing was not done correctly and I continue to have leaking pipes. Mr. Rose has tried to fix the problem but it has not been fixed properly. I cannot speak to Mr. Rose because he has an answering service and does not answer his phone, I have left messages but now he longer returns my phone calls.I would like Mr. Rose to have the job completed in a professional manner to solve this problem.

add31e2c, 2012-06-01, 03:54PM CDT

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau Against this company but they called and said that he had changed the name of the company and he would not respond to the complaint, afterwards he did respond with a bunch of lies but refused to have the matter mediated.

The name change is nothing but a ploy to continue to rip people off; he refused to give me proper receipts for the money that I paid but I insisted and he did write receipts, so I do have proof of some of the money I paid.

add31e2c, 2012-06-05, 12:35PM CDT

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau but he called and said that he had changed the name of the company and he would not respond to the complaint, afterwards he did respond with a bunch of lies but refused to have the matter mediated.

The name change is being used to hoodwink other unsuspecting consumers to their detriment.

I would not like anyone else to experience this nightmare.