Verizon Wireless - Verizon & phone insurance.

Posted on Tuesday, November 1st, 2011 at 1:56pm CDT by 76e58a1c

Company: Verizon Wireless

Location: Verizon Wireless Customer Service Department 7000 Central Ave SW Albuquerque, NM 87121
US

URL: http://verizonwireless.com

Today, I walked into a Verizon store in Peoria, Arizona & was requesting a replacement phone for my LG Ally, which is Android-powered. About two months ago, I dropped my phone & cracked the screen. This one stupid crack had NO effect on my phone's performance for two whole months. In the last two days, my phone has began shutting off randomly, sending texts to the wrong numbers, update errors, as well as deleting my texts & other ridiculous junk.

Asurion AND Verizon refuse to replace my phone because of the stupid crack on the screen. This is ridiculous. I pay an extra $20 a month for useless insurance.

Verizon should really consider a new insurance company for thier products, because I'm not the only one who has had this issue. I don't care if I've run my phone over with a truck, shot it with a shotgun, or thrown it into a lake. I pay ALOT of money for this phone, & I want the customer service i deserve.