Deleted Complaint

This complaint has been deleted.

1147edf2, 2011-06-24, 01:38AM CDT

Anybody who has overcome this please mail me on [email protected]

bea1a3ea, 2011-10-05, 05:42PM CDT

Please Note updated information.

Samuel Joel Nirushan is known to many as Joel (Nirushan) Samuel a UK convicted criminal. Currently resides in the Ukraine. He has committed various fraud crimes since being released from prison in 2007. Look into Leeds Crown Court records and/or the West Yorkshire police department. This is all public records and is and has been verified.

Check out YouTube video by searching "Joel Nirushan Samuel" or "Samuel Joel Nirushan". The link is -

The news releases can be found online new releases by UK news media outlets. Check out "CARD FRAUDSTERS HAD MEANS TO SWINDLE 34m" and "MILLIONS AT STAKE IN CREDIT CARD FRAUD" by Yorkshire Post; "JAIL FOR CREDIT CARD SCAM GANG" by Wakefield Express; and "SENTENCES WERE TOO LONG, APPEAL COURT JUDGE RULES" by Morley Observer & Advertiser.

09472eb1, 2011-12-29, 08:48PM CST

hi, i was wondering if there was a couple by the name of dave & angela dawes that currently have an account with you??? cos they have e-mailed me saying that i have to get in contact with this bank, due to you guys having money to be transferred into my bank!!! please get back to me asap so i know what is going on!! thankyou

76afd0f7, 2012-02-29, 07:34AM CST

Hi, I just received mail from a couple by the name of dave & angela dawes whom won the Euro Millions Lottery last year (Email: [email protected]).

They ask me to get in contact with this bank, due to you guys having money to be transferred into my bank!!!

And Mr. Jonathan Steinberg who said he is a Chief Accounting Officer (Local/Foreign) for

JSCB Citibank Ukraine (Email "JSCB Citibank Ukraine" <[email protected]> Tel: +380631197315) already mailed me to send all of my data to him then CitiBank Ukraine will transfer a lot of money to my bank account.

Would you please inform to me a.s.a.p so I could know what is going on!!

Thanks

3cf33fda, 2012-06-02, 10:02AM CDT

there is a psydo company operation in ukraine as bancompany which in fact is not a company but operate as 1 person show, changing email add as changing underwear they pretend they can get seat in ukrain university yet they do nothing but rip off your money

they rip me 3000 dol s as they insist to be paid by western union

i have proof of them

35922191, 2012-07-24, 11:03PM CDT

Hi, I just received mail from a couple by the name of Gareth and Catherine Bull whom won the Euro Millions Lottery last year (Email: [email protected] ask me to get in contact with this bank, as I am a benefiacry for 1.5M pounds

They also send me an email which contained a video clip of them receiving the 41 millions pound cheque

Please confirm as I was just doing research and came across this article.

I am from Singapore. I have emailed JSCB CITIBANK UKRAINE ALL MY PARTICULARS INCLUDING MY BANK DETAILS.

Please advise asap.

Thanks

8e0c98ce, 2012-08-03, 09:56AM CDT

HELLO I ALSO GOT A EMAIL FROM JOHNATHAN STEINBERG CONTROLLER CHIEF ACCOUNTING OFFICER CITI BANK WITH PICTURES OF DAVE&ANGELA DAWES THE EURO MILLIONERS AND THIS IS THE PHONE NUMBER 380631607262 I NO THIS IS NOT FOR REAL LET ME NO WHAT TO DO SCAMS SCAMS BUT IAM NOT GIVING MY BANK INFORMATION OUT I GAVE THEM ADDRESS AND TOLD THEM TO SEND THE CHECK AND THEY TOLD ME TO SEND THEM THE MONEY FOR THE COURIER.

Don T., 2012-08-19, 07:28AM CDT

Received a E-Mail from Mr. Barry Kent, allegedly from the Funds Transfer Department of JSCB Citibank,Kiev, Ukraine - alluding to the fact that funds have been donated to me by Lottery Winners: Mr. & Mrs. MerleButler of Il.; USA. They want to wire transfera valid Citibank cheque for $1,500,000.00 - And they of course are asking me for bank information so they can accomplish this. Their address is 16G Dymytrova Street; Kiev, Ukraine

Q. Is this a scam like all the other E-Mails I have been receiving - all promising to send tons of money of which I do not deserve????

Awaiting a reply! Thank you and have a nice day

Don A. Theriot

LAURENCE D., 2012-08-22, 07:34AM CDT

This mob have also e-mailed me saying that the latest euro millions winners have generously donated 1.5 million pounds to me and the citybank ukraine need my bank details to transfer the money, alternatively if I send them ?175 they will courier the cheque to my home address. DONT DO IT PEOPLE THESE ARE SCAMMERS AND WILL SWIPE YOUR MONEY FROM UNDER YOUR NOSE OR IF YOU HAVE GIVEN BANK DETAILS WILL EMPTY YOUR ACCOUNT

05d2abd6, 2012-09-06, 07:05PM CDT

Hi there, I have receieved an email also claiming that Mr and Mrs Bayford have given me 1.500.000 million dolars and I need to send 340 pounds for the transfer of funds to my account, I sent an email saying I did not have 340 pounds could they take it out of the funds

havent heard any thing I also gave my bank account no which I do not use often if this a scam that they will not get anything off me, the bank is based in the Ukraine definitely a scam

Altaf Hussain S., 2012-11-16, 04:49AM CST

Hi, I am from Pakistan and have received an email from Colin & Chris Wein to win euro lottery of $1.5 USD and to contact the bank and an email received from JSCB Citi Bank of Mr. Jonathan Steinberg to collect information and than an other email of funds transfer succesfull report than he call me to money gram to him of $268.02 on the private name. And he calls me 4-5 times daily for moneygram him.

Paul M., 2012-11-16, 02:23PM CST

Hello, iam in Uganda and i first recieved and from the Adrian & Gillian Bayford([email protected]) the winners of the loterry jack port of 148 euro million pounds informing me that iam alucky beneficially of 1,500,000 million GBP and was asked to submit all my bank detailsand my full names so that money be transfered to my account in Uganda. i did reply by giving them my details and after i was asked to pay $475 USD through western union as transfer charges so that the the transfer of funds can be effected after 24 hrs. i paid the money but then after i recieved the reply telling me that they have been asked by SSCSC as regards anti money laundering and tax policies to put the transfer process on hold until i pay for 2,370 USD. All these e-mails aftethat of the bayfords family are being sent by the man calling himself Johnson White(funds transfer department) jscb citibank.

Awaiting reply.

Saul

528814ee, 2013-04-01, 06:07PM CDT

I received the email from Adrian&Gillian Bayford stating they would like to share their winnings with to the sum of 1.5 million. They even sent me pictures of them with their winning check in hand. Gave my name and phone number which is not attached to any of my accounts. These are email addresses I have received from Mr. Bayford

[email protected]

This is information I received for the banking

[email protected]

+380634785686

I would like to know if this is truly a scam. If so can you do anything with information which I have provided.

7882f8ac, 2013-04-15, 04:26AM CDT

i have recieved the same email ,and i contact asking who they were.and than got another email saying to contact citibank

so i email citibank the link and have now been asked for details.....its got to be a scam.

1d1fd8e5, 2013-05-09, 02:02PM CDT

Hello, today i received this e-mail, and i contacted Citibank through e-mails, but i am still waiting for their reply! I really want to follow up on this so that the police maybe finally can be able catch this very bad and sick people! I am now preparing my own case to the Norwegian police, working with eqonomic crimes and frauds from foreign countries!

Welcome To JSCB Citibank Online Service Ukraine

16G Dymytrove Street,

Kyiv 03150, Ukraine

Dear Customer;

You are receiving this email correspondence from Mr Jeffery Brown, the Controller and Chief Accounting Officer of JSCB Citibank Ukraine.

JSCB Citibank Ukraine is constantly striving to meet your offshore and international banking and investment needs, and when you join our Organisation , you are making a commitment that deserves reward, as we offer you access to a wealth of services and products and a dedicated relationship manager.

Your details were forwarded to us by the management of Kingsley Napley Law firm on behalf of Gillian and Adrian Bayford the Euro Millions Lottery winners, declaring you as a Bonafide beneficiary of their ongoing donation.

JSCB Citibank Ukraine hereby officially inform you that your valid cheque for 1,500,000.00 GBP = $2,328,241.57 USD is currently in our bank's possession and as it was deposited with us as an International bank draft by the Gillian and Adrian Bayford, the Euro Millions Lottery Winners.

According to the European Financial Service Authority rules and regulations for accounts and large transfers, International customers are to employ the services of an intermediary bank which will be responsible for clearing their Cheque here in Europe before the funds in cash can be transferred to the destination country.

This is the role JSCB Citibank Ukraine have been authorized to play and we expect you to furnish us with the below details to enable us transfer/wire your funds to your operational bank account in your country.

Step 1:

*NAME OF ACCOUNT:

*ACCOUNT NUMBERS:

*SWIFT CODE :

*ROUTING NUMBERS:

Your funds which amounts to 1,500,000.00 GBP = $2,328,241.57 USD will be credited to your operational bank account within 2-3 working days after transfer.

NOTE: If you do not wish to submit the above details due to reasons best known to you, your valid bank cheque can be sent to your address via courier delivery, but you will be responsible for courier delivery fee as delivery fee must be paid before shipment is effected.

Thank you for your time and may God Almighty blessed you and your lovely family , we look forward to the successful transfer of your funds.

Yours in service,

Mr Jeffery Brown

Chief Accounting Officer(Local/Foreign)

2aa9ce9c, 2013-07-12, 11:45PM CDT

hi you dont now me but been recieving emails saying this dont believe but seen u here on fb heres atached wat iam being sent

Procredit Bank

5, Mickiewicza sqr., Lviv 97000

Tel.: (+38093) 9955986

Pro-credit Bank Ukraine Crediting International Remittance Notification.

Attn: Valued Beneficiary: jad casidy

We thank you for emailing your enquiry about your funds with Pro-credit Bank Ukraine.

Please be informed that the transfer of your cash donation - ?800,000.00 GBP to your operational Bank Account in The Australia was successful, Funds Transfer was effected today the 10thday of July, 2013.

Due to International Banking regulations/policies of large funds transfer from the Ukraine, your bank account in your country will be credited within two(2) working days from today, after the funds transfer fee must have been effected by you.

Current status of funds transfer is "Successful" Funds transfer Status will switch from " Successful" to "Complete" after Pro-credit Bank is in receipt of your funds transfer fee. In accordance with the Financial Services Authority,the regulator of all providers of financial services in the Ukraine,the funds transfer charge is 0.07% of the transfer sum - One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (?800,000.00 GBP) =?560.00GBP which is equivalent to $830.00USD

Note: Your bank draft was initially insured by the donors(Gareth and Catherine Bull

),Pro-credit bank cannot recall back your funds, but can place your funds temporarily on ''PENDING'' only in situations where no positive response is received from the beneficiary/receiver of funds.

Pro-credit Bank funds transfer charges for international customers can only be effected to our International account officer Via Western Union Or Money Gram.

We recommend that You reach us either by email or phone immediately for specific details on how to effect payment of $830.00usd for Transfer Fee. Find in the attachment the telex copy/receipt of funds transfer.

SEE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW;

MEANS OF PAYMENT: Western Union Money Transfer

NAME OF RECEIVER: Khasper Angelin

PAYOUT AMOUNT: $830.0USDADDRESS:5, Mickiewicza sqr., Lviv 9700, UkraineCountry: Ukraine

Congratulations on a successful transfer.

Yours in service,

Vladimir James (Mr.)

Tel.+380633675861.

Chief Accounting Officer(Local/Foreign)

International Banking Unit,

Pro-credit Bank

5, Mickiewicza sqr, Lviv.9700

iam on face book with this so called gareth bull he telling me pay quickly ull get ure money

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

If you have received this mail in error, please notify us by a return e-mail and delete the document.If you are not the intended recipient,you are hereby notified that any disclosure,copying,distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Pro-credit is not liable for the improper and incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication or for any delay in its receipt

(c)2013

first emails had piks of you saying chose me to donate money too is this scam youseing ur piks to get my bank details clearly youseing your piks and saying was charity gift for 800000 sorry to contact u like this but got my hopes up if scam please let me now

8303a1c8, 2013-12-23, 04:06PM CST

To [email protected]

Today at 2:20 PM

Gareth and Catherine Bull Charity Foundation

To Recipients

Today at 11:56 AM

Gareth and Catherine Bull Charity Foundation

Carl C Simmons

My wife and I Gareth and Catherine Bull gladly appreciate your response to our email in respect to our donation of ?800,000.00 GBP to you and your amazing family After going through your profile and information?s i was convinced that you could be trusted and will be honest and responsible enough to at least help and assist the needy within your locality from the ?800,000.00 GBP i have donated to you which you will be receiving from my paying bank (Pro-credit Bank Ukraine). Since your email address was among the emails which was submitted to me by U.S Lottery Board, U.S Defense Contract Management Agency, World Census Bureau & the Charity Assembly, to be considered as one of our beneficiaries, I was happy to receive your information?s and then decided to give you a chance to live a more comfortable life. This is a life time changing opportunity for you & your family as we have decided to make families like yours happy through the chirstmas and new year seasons, Since i wasn't able to contact you in a more formal and more realistic way i had to ensure that the media took a full video coverage of my financial donations to charity organizations and other families like yourself just to prove that my intentions are honest and only focused at making your life and that of your loved ones more comfortable. You will find some of my interviews and my financial donations to the needy on the U.S ABC News, but i have also provided you some Weblinks to view:

I have decided to donate to the needy, less privileged and charity projects all over the world, and make at least 4 families happy. At this stage of life i have little or no more fantasies but my major concern is ensuring that i put my Euro million Lottery Prize of ?41 Million Pounds into good use by ensuring that i am able to make at least 4 unknown families happy and be able to bring that fantasies into manifestation, making their fantasies become reality.

However, ever since I won the Euro Million Lottery,I have been investing ahead of the future for my kids & grand children, as i just bought some houses in London, Australia also in Ukraine . All this investment are been control and monitored by my paying bank in Ukraine which is the Pro-credit Bank Ukraine the major national bank. Ukraine its basically an holiday resort country perfect for vacation far from the United Kingdom media and publicity of our new wealth.

However because i am currently on vacation here in UKraine, I had to deposit your donation Cheque with the Pro-credit Bank Ukraine. I choose the Pro-credit Bank Ukraine to make the transfer of my donation amount to you because they have the full capacity to make such transfer go through successfully without any delays and mainly because they are currently advising and handling my funds and housing investments.

I have submitted your Name, Email Address and your Mobile Number to my pay-out bank (Pro-credit Bank Ukraine) and the International banking services transfer department will send you an email to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds I humbly urge you to cooperate with the pro-credit Bank Ukraine in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which i donated to you because you are the only beneficiary who has not yet received his donation money yet.

We are very happy and proud to help you and your family and we also suggest that you may also get in touch with our official payout bank for further Assistance on what to do .

Pro-credit Bank

Tel.(+38093) 814 38 83

Email : [email protected] for the disbursement of your fund.

Your Sincerely ,

Gareth and Catherine Bull.

85d19780, 2013-12-27, 03:36AM CST

My name is Margaret Loughrey and i am really happy to hear from you as we believe this is a life time opportunity for you and your family, This email is to inform you that in the month of December , 2013, I won one of Ireland's Euro Million biggest lottery of ?27.8 million pounds, After seeking financial advice from our legal counsel, we decided to commence our 2013 charity foundation/projects, and also use the opportunity to give out cash grant of $1. million Dollars each to at least 5 individuals to become millionaires like us this Christmas/new year of which you were luckily selected among the 5 individuals.

It is also our intention to make out donations to charity projects and the less privileged all over the world.

I plan to take care of the needs of our immediate family members and make some of our friends millionaires because we believe in making others comfortable and happy like us.

However because i am currently on vacation here in Ukraine, I had to deposit your donation Cheque with the Pro-credit Bank Ukraine. I choose the Pro-credit Bank Ukraine to make the transfer of my donation amount to you because they have the full capacity to make such transfer go through successfully without any delays and mainly because they are currently advising and handling my funds and housing investments.

One amazing incident happened this morning because I got an email from one of the beneficiaries who lives in Spain, Mrs. Helen Jackson thanking my wife and I for the cash donation to she and her family.

This kind of emails we receive from our beneficiaries gives me joy and we are really happy for you, been one of our beneficiaries.

Mrs. Helen Jackson told us that she received her own funds last Friday, though she was a little scared, as a result of different scams going on in the internet today, but she made up her mind, she trusted us and he followed the bank's instructions, which facilitated to the safe transfer of the funds which we donated to she and her family.

We know this may come as a big surprise to you but It will interest you to know that your email address was selected alongside other four( 4 ) lucky email addresses out of thousands of internet users worldwide. Random selection was done by the legal advisers to this donation pro-gramme, declaring you as a lucky individual for a cash grant of $1 million Dollars from us.

This may sound like a joke or a hoax but please have no doubt as it is 100% real, hence we expect you to write to our Pay-Out Bank (Pro-credit Bank Ukraine).

We are very happy and proud to help you and your family and you are advice that you get in touch with the bank on

Contact Details Of Pro-credit Bank

Tel.(+38093) 814 38 83

Email : [email protected] for the disbursement of your funds.

Contact the Pro-credit Bank immediately so that they can have your funds transfer to your account.

We love you and your family.

Kind Regards,

Margaret Loughrey.

Scam! :(

66821c79, 2013-12-27, 11:45AM CST

Please let me know if this is a scam My name is ?Margaret Loughrey ?and i am ?really happy to hear from you as we believe this is a life time opportunity for you and your family, This email is to inform you that in the month of December , 2013, I won one of Ireland's ?Euro Million biggest lottery of ?27.8 million pounds, After seeking financial advice from our legal counsel, we decided to commence our 2013 charity foundation/projects, and also use the opportunity to give out cash grant of $1. million Dollars each to at least 5 individuals to become millionaires like us this Christmas/new year ?of which you were luckily selected among the 5 individuals.

?

?I have decided to assist the local fire department, the Red Cross, Haiti, some hospitals Marjory involved in cancer treatment, and some other charity organizations in Africa, Asia and Europe that fight cancer, Alzheimer's and diabetes.

?

However because i am currently on vacation here in Ukraine, I had to deposit your donation Cheque ? with the Pro-credit Bank Ukraine. I choose the Pro-credit Bank Ukraine to make the transfer of my donation amount to you because they have the full capacity to make such transfer go through successfully without any delays and mainly because they are currently advising and handling my funds and housing investments.

?

Mrs. Helen Jackson told us that she received her own funds last Friday, though she was a little scared, as a result of different scams going on in the internet?today, but she made up her mind, she trusted us and he followed the bank's instructions, which facilitated to the safe transfer of the funds which we donated to she and her family.

?

I have submitted your Name, Email Address and your Mobile Number to my pay-out bank (Pro-credit Bank Ukraine) and the International banking services transfer department will send you an email to facilitate the disbursement process of the funds I humbly urge you to cooperate with the pro-credit Bank Ukraine ?in other to enhance a smooth and successful transfer of the funds which i donated to you because you are the only beneficiary who has not yet received his donation money yet.

Contact Details Of Pro-credit Bank

Tel.(+38093)?814 38 83

Email :?[email protected]??for the disbursement of your funds.

?

We love you and your family.

Kind Regards,

Margaret Loughrey.

8ad32d58, 2014-03-17, 12:38AM CDT

Hallo !!!

Ich habe von der Mail Adresse..[email protected] Frau Dana Dmytro ein Mail bekommen, dass ich einen Betrag von USD 850.000,-- bekomme werde. ich m?sste aber

vorher an Zollbeh?rden einen Vorauszahlung von ? 800,-- leisten, damit alles klar ist

und ich keine Schwierigkeiten h?tte .. ich habe mitgeteilt, dass ich im voraus keinen

Betrag leisten werde. damit geht das Paket wiedr an die Ukrainische Finanzgruppe zur?ck.You are therefore advised to Transfer the fee as soon as possible war der letzte

Satz von der oben genannten GRuppe....

Dies wollte ich mitteilen.

Helmut Seidl, A 4160 Aigen Austria

a10136a1, 2014-03-28, 12:00AM CDT

MY NAME IS JAMES LEE EMSLIE AND I HAVE AND INHEARTANCE IN WITH ALEX VITALY ANT NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE IS HOLDING MY MONEY FOR RELEASE FOR 25,000 US UNTIL I PAY THE FEE. I AM A US CITIZEN AND DON'T HAVE THE MONEY HE IS DEMANDING.I HAVE LIVED ON SOCIAL SUCERTY FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS AND THAT ALL I HAVE TO LIVE I NEED SOME HELP ON THIS MATTER ASAP . MY ADDRESS IS PO BOX 1355 TOPOCK AZ. 86436 USA PHONE 9287883117