Dial Infoline - Dial infoline is a cheat company

Posted on Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 3:11am CDT by e0eec9b7

Company: Dial Infoline

Location: Shop No. A12 & 13, Plot 36/Secotr 19, Narmada Housing Society, Airoli, Navi Mumbai 400 708
Navi Mumbai, Ma, 400708, IN

URL: http://www.dialinfoline.com/

HI,

We registered ourselves with dial infoline and were promised 100 leads within a months time, and were also promised that we will get our money refunded if they fail. They have still not started our advertising neither have we got any leads, nobody even responds when we call them, neither the regional manager, nor the sales executive and their complaint number is FAKE !!! no one picks there either!!

Please don't commit the mistake we have done, we are still struggling to get our money returned. Take this as a warning and don't invest in "dial infoline". They are big frauds and cheats and will elope with your money providing no service at all.

DIAL INFOLINE IS A CHEAT COMPANY!!

21032035, 2011-06-30, 09:43AM CDT

Hi

may name is sanjiv yadav and owner of sanjiv caterers i registered my compsny for business with DIAL INFOLINE Situated in airoli. sector no 19. i made contract with them on 29th march.and amount was issued by cheque.after 15 dsys i called them on there service no but nobody interestred in pick up the phone.then i called there representative. He told me that ur service is activeted but but some technical resons we cannot send u the leads, within 15 daysleads will start to come. afyer one month again i cal;led uo to servicefor inquiry , This time miss simran one of there staff told me thatwe need more days to send u the leads. i told her that i dont want ur service becouse my season of wedding is finish,. then she request me to send mail for discontinue of service. so i mails them but they never send me the reply. sfter lot of arguments i went to meet there owner in there airoli office. but they kept me waiting for 30 minute. after that miss simran attend me that we need to wait for another 3 months for refund. after few days icalled there senior authority for my problem but she nrver pick up the phone.but i kept trying. one day whene i called her and she told me that we cannot refund ur money but we can start ur leads within 4 days but i refused and told her thst i will go to the court against u.she told me to go ahead

iSo now i decided to go to the court

IF ANYBODY CHEATED BY THIS FAKE COMPANY pls mail me on [email protected] or can call me on mobile no- 9833649091

21032035, 2011-06-30, 10:31AM CDT

Hi

may name is sanjiv yadav and owner of sanjiv caterers i registered my compsny for business with DIAL INFOLINE Situated in airoli. sector no 19. i made contract with them on 29th march.and amount was issued by cheque.after 15 dsys i called them on theIe service no but nobody interested in pick up the phone.then i called their representative. He told me that ur service is activated but but some technical resons we cannot send u the leads, within 15 daysleads will start to come. After one month again i called to service for inquiry , This time miss simran one of their staff told me that we need more days to send u the leads. i told her that i dont want ur service becouse my season of wedding is finished,. then she request me to send mail for discontinue of service. so i mailed them but they never send me the reply. after lot of arguments i went to meet there owner in there airoli office. But they kept me waiting for 30 minute. After that miss simran attend me said that you need Ato wait for another 3 months for refund. After few days I called there senior authority for my problem but she never pick up the phone.but i kept trying. one day when i called her and she told me that we cannot refund ur money but we can start ur leads within 4 days but i refused and told her that i will go to the court against u.she told me to go ahead

iSo now i decideding to go to the court.

b618d672, 2011-09-06, 06:18AM CDT

i also registered myself with dial info line company. but i get best business from this company.thoda bahot problrm sabke sath hota hai but agar problem hua to use turant bat karke solve karna chahiye.aise net pe dalne se kuch nahi hone wala hai bhai.apna repo agar company employee ke sath acha rakha to woh apna kam ache se karte hai. thoda dimag istemal karo yaar.business karte ho, to samne wale se kam kaise nikalna chahiye ye muze sikhane ki jarurat nahi hai

7fc517bc, 2011-10-18, 06:45AM CDT

We also registered with dial infoline and were promised 150 leads within a year and were also promised that we will get our money refunded if they fail. They have still not started our advertising neither have we got any leads, nobody even responds when we call them, neither the regional manager, nor the sales executive and their complaint number is FAKE !!! no one picks there either!!

7ccfbde2, 2011-11-09, 03:51AM CST

Hii, my name is shrikant or mera tours & travels ka business hai. Main dial infoline me pichale 8 mahine se register hu muze achhi si lead aa rahi hai har din ka 3 lead to confirm hai tum log aise bate kyu kar rahe ho pata nahi chal raha hai or koe problem bhi nahi hai. They regularly pick my call's also. Maine acha business bhi kiya hai.

Best wishes from me...

Anonymous, 2012-07-30, 02:24AM CDT

Hi,

We registered ourselves with dail infoline and were promised 40 leads withen one months time.they have still not started our advertising neither have we got any leads and after one year airoli office is close they are not give me correct address and he saying we call you call you, call you.They are big frauds and cheat company.

Vivek