Avas Flowers - FTD - Avas Flowers WILL DISAPPOINT YOU

Posted on Sunday, May 8th, 2011 at 2:56pm CDT by d0499340

Product: Flowers (FTD)

Company: Avas Flowers - FTD

URL: http://www.avasflowers.com/

Below is from a web search; #1: They are not in Montrose CO #2 They confirmed mothers day delivery and she did not get anything for mothers day.

Montrose Florist ??? Flower Delivery Montrose, CO | Avas Flowers Flowers by your local Montrose Florist. Same day flower delivery in Montrose, CO. As Montrose FTD Florists, we guarantee your satisfaction!

www.avasflowers.com/colorado/florist-montrose-co

bb336b74, 2011-08-11, 05:52PM CDT

I had a similar experience for a birthday delivery. They confirmed delivery for Aug 10th, it's now Aug 11th and still no delivery. They ARE NOT in Garberville, CA. Wished I had checked this site first.

770e74a4, 2011-10-11, 01:26PM CDT

No, they are based in NY. They employ shady business practices, charging you for your order, never delivering, then refusing to give you a refund. You will have to dispute the charge on your credit card because they do not have enough integrity to release the charge themselves. I urge everyone who has had a problem with Avas Flowers to write to FTD, Teleflora, and 1-800-Flowers. These are the networks that Avas Flowers claims to be a part of, which will give an unsuspecting customer a false sense of security.

mark g., 2013-02-18, 09:28AM CST

They screwed me. Charged me, promised to deliver and never did. My credit card company has been told not to pay. They will string you along on the phone forever. Crooks!