Posted on Saturday, May 7th, 2011 at 6:11am CDT by 19f481c5

Product: SST-VISA ''

Company: SST-VISA

Location: 4315 Pickett Rd
St. Joseph, MO, 64503, US

Their system has been on-off "off more than on" line for months now and they charge you $10.00 to pay over the phone payments. I hate this company, and just as soon as this card is paid off, I'm

cancelling this card. This company has their head up there behind when you do call and they are of no help! My card service was sold to SST ant many wonderful years with another company from that day forward it has been nothing but a headache. Please also write to the Federal Trade commission at FTC.GOV maybe the with enough complaint they might do something, but then again we a talking government here that is not much to talk about either. DO NOT CLOSE IT BEFORE IT IS PAID OFF OR THEY GIVE YOU A BAD CREDIT RATING.

3e39b4f3, 2015-02-09, 08:54AM CST

This is the worst credit card company in history. I had a $0 balance and I didnt use my credit card for a few months. They closed my account without a phone call or an email stating that my card was on a list to be closed. I was notified of the card being closed after I tried to use it and it was declined. I called and spoke to a representative who stated that the account is closed and there is nothing they will do about it. I will continue to let everyone I come in contact with about this awful credit card company.