Bob Johnson's Computer Stuff - Computer scam

Company: Bob Johnson's Computer Stuff

Location: 32 Artisan Drive Smyrna, DE 19977
Smyrna, De, 19977, US

URL: http://www.bobjohnson.com/

I purchased 4 Panasonic Toughbook CF-29 laptop at their end of lease from Bob Johnson's Computer Stuff online. I paid $200 extra for each laptop to get the Touchscreen functionality. When I tried to use the Touchscreens, not one of the four worked. Not one! I called to try and get technical support but service agent (Jodi) said they would not give any tech support over the phone and I had to pay again to have them all shipped back for repair. A friend is an expert in these laptops and he said they did not both to load any of the drivers for the Touchscreens. All they did was reload Windows XP. my friend also said that if the drivers are not loaded is a specific way they will not work. Again Jodi refused to help in any way. She said she spoke to Bob Johnson the owner who also refused to help in any way.

My friend eventually, after hours and hours, go the drivers to load, only find the internal screen cables were fried. So these guys probable knew they were fried and covered it up by not loading the drivers, and having you pay to get them shipped back (hundreds of dollars more). Be careful with this rip-off company!