SAFE Security - Contract Entrapment

Company: SAFE Security

Location: PO Box 5164
San Ramon, CA, 94583, US

URL: http://www.safesecurity.com/

After nearly 12 years of engaging SAFE Security for the monitoring of my home security, I called to cancel the service since I have sold the house and I am moving out.

At this time I am informed that I owe over 1 year of service fees ($845) because I am cancelling my contract early.

Turns out that 2 years ago when I switched their service from a land-line monitoring to a cell phone monitoring (because I switched from a land-line phone to VOIP phone) they stuck me with a brand new 3-yr contract.

This Company is dishonorable and seems to believe the only way they can keep their business is through customer entrapment. Their Customer Representatives are rude and will remind you that you should have thought better before signing the contract with them. Do mind their advice and read all the fine print on the contract; better yet stay away from these dishonorable predators.

395bbc8c, 2011-05-09, 05:50PM CDT

We are very interested in resolving this issue but we do not have adequate information on this customer. Please provide us with additional info so we can address this concern promptly.

0cc96921, 2014-03-13, 12:44PM CDT

These have to e the most dis-honest company in the world> Do not trust anything they said to you! I asked that if you live in the State of Connecticut that you call the Attorney General's office and file a complain! They are very much aware of the illegal way this company conduct business and how they operate!