Grosfillex.com - Faulty Grosfillex Fidji sunloungers

Company: Grosfillex.com

Location: BP2 - Arbent 01 107 Oyonna Cedex, France
Paris, Su, CR3 7EL, FR

URL: http://Grosfillex.com/

I bought two Grosfillex sunbeds in Portugal and they have both failed in the same way and have a 5 year guarantee but in spite of trying to get a response to my emails from Grosfillex in the UK where I live, Portugal/Spain and their head office in France I have had no reply. When I try to fill in their complaint form online it rejects my attempt because it will not accept a UK postcode as being valid !! Please help me to stop this company not keepng the promise of their guarantee.

aca77ece, 2011-06-07, 10:27AM CDT

I've just encountered their website blocking UK postcodes as well. I just found the email address of their HR/Recruitment person on that website and sent him/her an email explaining the problem and asking for my email to be forwarded to the relevant people. My one was a sales enquiry (for a replacement wheel axle). What broke on yours out of interest?

aca77ece, 2011-06-07, 05:30PM CDT

I too have experienced this UK postcode not being accepted by their website issue - they must be loosing alot of business through that!

What I did was email the HR email address that is on that website with details of my enquiry (I need a replacement wheel axle as one has fractured on our Fidji Sunlounger) asking them to forward it to the relevant dept and advise the webmaster to fix the form problem.

What were the failures you experienced out of interest?