EUREKA FORBES LIMITED - Defective material

Company: EUREKA FORBES LIMITED

Location: Vijaya Building Vidyanagar Hubli-21
Hubli, Ka, 580021, IN

URL: http://www.eurekaforbes.com/

On 03.05.2011, I ordered to install one Aquaguard Total Infiniti to Mr.Veeresh (your employee), his mobile No.9844125985 by paying a sum of Rs.9, 990/-. Thereafter, one person came and delivered the said product at about 1:00 PM. At about 5:00 PM one Mr. Santhosh (your employee), his mobile No.9945490816 came and installed the said water purifier. Prima facie it was looking good. But, later at about 5:37 PM we found the defect in the material that there is water flow even under no power supply. To stop that water flow, we need to disconnect the input water supply itself. Therefore, immediately, I tried to contact Mr.Veeresh to explain about the defect, but, it became invain as your employee do not have courtesy to pick/receive the call. Hence, I called your branch office of Hubli on its No.2373291. One lady assured me to send a person to rectify the said defect immediately, but, did not do the same.

Even Mr. Veeresh assured me that he would provide sufficient outlet water pipe so as to facilitate us to pick the water from the purifier since the water purifier is installed in a bathroom, but, failed to do so.

I ordered to your product having good faith on the product as well as your service. But, I lost the same as on the very first day of installation I felt very much bitterness about your product as well as service.

I am an Advocate by profession. Even if on this complaint also you may not bother to rectify the defect whatever in the product, but, I know how to get it done by you through legal means.

In spite of it if you failed to rectify the defect whatever in the product, then, I will issue legal notice on you for replacement of the product as well as compensation for defective product, deficinecy of service as well as mental agony.

Therefore, do the needful by tomarrow i.e.,on 04.05.2011 itself. Otherwise, definitely, I will proceed legally against you.

Yours faithfully