Remax Baja Reality - R-1 Waring Mark Eichelberger

Location: Blvd, Benito Juarez no 31, Rosarito, B.C
Rosarito, Mexico, MX

URL: http://remax-baja.com/

To The Readers:

My dealing with Mark Eichelberger and his husband Ron and the professionalism that was displayed in in Puerta del Mar as Mark being my realtor and representative was a disaster. First let me tell you this if you decide to buy or lease a home in Mexico preferable the Baja, Mexico Area. First do not use Mark Eichelburg and second if you do, do not disclose any of your business to him or his husband Ron. These guys are first very racist and claim to love Mexicans but are very racist to the fact that what they did to me and my wife, after talking to other residence, they have done this to other straight couples who are married and or of different races besides the caucasian race. Our experience with this man has been a complete and total nightmare! We never would have expected this type of treatment from him or from anyone else. After relocating 3000 miles away from the United States to start a new life, a family and a business of our own, we have been slighted and looked down upon by Mark and Ron (WHO BY THE WAY..... IS NOT A REAL ESTATE AGENT!) He happens to be Mark's life partner. I believe that it is against the law and its entirety for a professional real estate agent to disclose personal, pertinent information about a tenant and/or their families to persons throughout the community to try to get them to pass judgement on my wife and I for no reason at all, simply because we are not of caucasian race! With that being said, I am sure that If we were the people who passed judgement on our Realtor Mark Eichelberger and his life partner, Ron for being homosexuals, sex addicts, and swingers, I am sure that they would feel that their whole world was falling apart. My wife and I were shocked to hear the news about the previous cases of Americans that have came over to Puerta del Mar and were treated like outcasts, stalked and harassed by Mark; this type of behavior from a so-called "Real Estate Agent" is totally and completely Unprofessional, Disturbing, and Psychotic. I have always heard wonderful things about ReMax and their agents; However, in this case, I cannot say the same. I believe that ReMax needs to do psychological testing on all of their agents before offering them a position that requires doing business with people; because, if not I believe that people who share the same views and beliefs as Mark Eichelberger can end up costing ReMax A LOT of money! **And I do not mean that in a positive way** In my opinion, I feel that this man has ruined the reputation of the ReMax Real Estate Agency and my family, friends nor colleagues will ever utilize ReMax for any of the services in which they offer due to this experience. This experience in itself has left a very terrible taste in our mouths and we refuse to subject anyone to do business with this man. He will make you regret the day that you ever met him! In closing, this man is nothing more than a straight-up coward, a low down excuse of a business professional, a walking debutant queen in a cheap pair of penny loafers. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! we are asking you to deal with any other real estate agent other than Mark, he will try to ruin your life, your reputation, your happiness, as well as your faith without even knowing you personally, or spiritually. Good luck to you in your search for a great realtor, MARK is not the one for you.

Thanks for reading :)

1f2e72ad, 2011-06-01, 11:14PM CDT

I rented a home to a Juan Carlos Reed. His $3,000 check was no good and he was forced to vacate the property after six days for non-payment. He stole some items from the home, a criminal report has been filed with the Rosarito police, and there is now a warrant for his arrest.

No other agent in Puerta del Mar would rent to him due to non payment on my property.

Obviously, he is upset as he has written very vile and disgusting things about me that are not true and are very libelous.

The only thing I agree about the original poster is that it was a disaster! He disrupted our entire community due to non payment. You can not stay in a vacation home for free!

1f2e72ad, 2011-06-01, 11:31PM CDT

I was also not his agent. I was representing the owner of the home who he did not pay for. His agent Jose Lopez of Remax can back up these accounts.

Should anyone want additional facts you can call Remax in Rosarito at 619-270-5446. (our US number).