Ashley furniture - Dishonesty and fraudulent sales with no resolution

Posted on Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 at 2:53pm CDT by 1511a9f9

Product: Dining table

Company: Ashley furniture

Location: 661 Mall Ring Circle Henderson, Nv.
Henderson, Nv, US

I purchased a table with Ashely furniture and had to wait 6 days for my table to be picked up. While trying to put it together I stumbled upon 3 out of 4 chairs that were defective. When I called the warehouse they offered to repair it if I dropped the chairs back. Then I waited 2 more days to pick up the 3 chairs. When I saw the chairs they were scratched and cracked. The warehouse guys kept saying they'll fix it. Why should you fix something that is brand new. I decided I wanted a refund for my product and now I have to wait 7- 14 days for my money back. The store manager, general manager, and corporate customer service could not do anything to deliver satisfactory customer service. In the last 4 days I've racked up over 60 miles traveling back and forth to the stores. And still they could not compensate for all the hassle I had to go through. They offered to give me a new product but I would have to wait another 7-10 business days to receive it.

c05b7ddb, 2011-11-16, 02:37PM CST

You are lucky, they have NOT offered to replace, repair or refund me for my damaged sofa. I am out $2,400.00. My couch leather is peeling and they say it is not a manufacture default. I have had the couch for 5 days. I will take them to small claims court, now I will be like you and spend more of my valuable tie trying to be a satified customer. Ashley Furniture should be ashamed!