Verizon - Verizon Overcharging Practices

Company: Verizon

Location: Verizon Wireless Customer Service Department Post Office Box 105378
Atlanta, GA, 30348, US

URL: http://www.verizonwireless.com/

This is a company that engages in overcharging practices, do not care about their customers and are taking their customers for granted. This account was at a zero balance, well I wasn't told about a month inadvance charge, prorated billing and ons. If we all switch from Verizon- then they will realize- The customer is the reason Verizon exist! I requested to speak with a manager about the outrageous charges and the cell phone bill ($414.00); the response the manager told customer service- to tell me was the bill is as stands. What a very rude and unprofessional manager. The bill is as stands- you can't speak with me about a $414.00 bill- and the reason you have a job and the company exist is because of the customers! How dare you!!! One manager sets the tone, stage and appearance for the whole company. I think you know how I feel about this company and the manager that made that response. This manager worked on 5-16-2011- I called about 8:07pm Eastern Time. The owner of this company really needs to re-evaluate his employees. I am researching for another cellular company. I recently purchased a phone for my daughter, but I will be returning it this weekend. My contract ends this summer and I am very happy! Bye, Bye Verizon. People- please beware of Verizon. This company is not what it advertises to be. I will pray about this company and my prayers do not go unanswered! Beware Verizon; you picked the wrong customer to upset!