ConAgra Foods - All sauce

Product: Chef Boyardee Spaghetti & Meatballs

Company: ConAgra Foods

Location: PO Box 3768 Dept. CB
Omaha, NE, 68103-0768, US

Upon opening can discovered that less than half was solids, pasta and/or meatballs. Complaints to the company over the last year have gone unanswered. This is a rip off to the comsumer who expects a balance of contents.

James B., 2011-08-26, 11:01AM CDT

Same thing here... I'm no longer going to purchase Chef Boyardee canned spaghetti with meatballs. Both their normal spaghetti and meatballs and their "Big" meatballs and spaghetti products have the same problem -- in my opinion, way too much sauce, not enough noodles / pasta.

I've found that Walmart's spaghetti and meatballs is the same. Both seem to be more like spaghetti soup to me than anything simulating what someone would serve as a plate of spaghetti with sauce.

Oddly enough, Campbell's spaghetti (without meatballs) and Mama Cozzi (sp?) brand spaghetti with meatballs from ALDI's, which are both usually the same price or considerably cheaper than Chef Boyardee's products, both seem to have a much more pasta and much less sauce.

Gina K., 2014-09-30, 08:27AM CDT

I recently purchased some Chef Boyardee ravioli's from WalMart. Some of the cans, upon opening, were inedible. They smelled like rancid motor oil. They were not even close to expiration. WHAT was in them ?????

Ethel T., 2015-03-16, 05:24PM CDT

I just opened a can of spaghetti and meatballs. I have not bought this in several years but today when I was shopping I thought it would be a quick hot meal for me. The spaghetti was terrible and it had an awful smell. Like dog food!! But I decided to heat it up and give it a try as maybe it would be okay after heating. What a disappointment!! After a couple of spoons I took all the rest and put it in the garbage. What are you people putting in the can?? Doesn't some one taste these products? It was just terrible. When I was a little child my Mom would sometimes give it to me for lunch..It was so good. You have just lost a costumer as I will not buy any of your products again.