MRH Servies, mumbai - Improper, insensitive & dishonest behavior of washing machine service center towards customer.

Posted on Friday, March 4th, 2011 at 12:49am CST by 665bd9b0

Product: washing machine/ MRH services, Mumbai/ front load machine model elena

Company: MRH Servies, mumbai

Location: works: opp. St. piush college, Aarey road, near W.E highway, Goregaon(E), Mumbai
Mumbai, Ma, IN

From

Mrs. Divya A Ganwani

C-13/3, sector-2,

JNPT Township,

Navi-Mumbai-400 707.

Mobile no.: 9769783980

Sub.: Improper, insensitive & dishonest behavior of washing machine service center towards customer.

Respected sir,

It was on November 11, 2010 my washing machine (IFB make, Elena model) developed some snag & stopped working. I called ??Just Dial??, directory service, to know the contact number of IFB authorized service center in navi-Mumbai. They provided me the contact number of MRH services, Mumbai & diverted my call his proprietor, Mr. Rohit on his mobile no.9323870430. He informed me that he is authorized service center of IFB & will send the service technician immediately.

After one day the technician (Mr.shashi, mobile no.7208248537) visited my house & checked the machine. As he could not pinpoint the defect, so he removed all the wiring of machine & took whole circuit with him to check for any defect at his workshop. Also he collected Rs.300 that day.

After repeatedly reminding, he visited again after ten days and tried to repair for almost 2 hours but he could not repair that. He told me that he has replaced the motor of machine, will come the next day with the bill & repair the machine. So he collected extra Rs.2700 from me and gave me his visiting card. But it is unfortunate that even after two months have passed he has neither repaired the washing machine nor provided the receipt/refunded of paid money despite repeated requests & reminders. Now in last few days they have started avoiding our calls.

Subsequently, after enquiry we came to know that M/S MRH services are not authorized agent of IFB which they lied that they are.

Due to the hardship because of non functioning of washing & irresponsible behavior of M/S MRH services, we lodged request for repairs with IFB Industries Limited, OEM, with job no. 5586054 on 20th December 2010 which was attendant the next day by their technician who checked & found that the motor of the machine is faulty & needs to be replaced. This shocked me as the motor was claimed to be replaced by M/S MRH services. I immediately contacted Mr. Rohit, the owner of MRH services, on his mobile phone & informed him about the same he even talked to IFB technician who informed him that the motor (he claimed to have replaced & charged Rs.2700 towards that) is faulty & old scrap one. He further confirmed that the motor cannot be new one as company never supplies the spares to other private service centers except authorized service centers & the motor supplied supplied by Mrs. MRH services cannot be new one.

On being exposed, Mr. Rohit agreed to refund the amount he charged. But It is unfortunate that despite assurance of payment he has not paid the money despite repeated reminders. Now he has stopped responding to my calls & refused to pay money. This irresponsible & dishonest behavior on the part of service center has put a lot of hardship & mental agony of the whole family. This has very much disturbed all of us. It is therefore we have come to your doors to get the justice with the hope that paid money will be refunded along with necessary compensation towards improper service, hardship & mental agony of family.

Thanking you,