Subway And Marylands Chicken - Customers And Employers How Rude

Posted on Friday, March 4th, 2011 at 2:35pm CST by c458eec9

Product: Chicken and Sandwiches

Company: Subway And Marylands Chicken

Location: Apopka, FL, US

Both actually happened on the same day..after putting in for a job and being asked for my official resume, I waited over a full month for a reply from Subway about a Managers job, in the past I worked as a Manager/supervisor for such places as Harolds On The Rock, Steak and Shake and Oscar Mayer so I know I am fully qualified and have the experience they require..yet here I sit no email or phone call, not even so much as a kiss my ass..as if that wasn't bad enough, I went to Marylands Chicken and was standing deciding what I wanted when this Woman I wont call her a Lady walked right past me shoved in front of me and ordered..and the worse part, the Girl behind the counter took her damn order..I snapped how rude and walked out..KFC got my business that day and will from now on! RUDE, RUDE, STUPID and RUDE!

c458eec9, 2011-10-24, 01:26PM CDT

I finally lost my temper and emailed the jerk you're suppose to send your resume to and told him he was rude and unprofessional for not responding..he emailed me a rude response saying I had no "recent experience", which is not a requirement..however, I could be a sandwhich artist at min. wage..I responded thank you for your kind and generous offer, but I have found a job I am very happy with. However, if you think you can pay more then what I am now making which is $17 an hour I will reconsider!! :) He never responded!