Hilton - Boston Financial District - Rude Customer Service

Product: Hotel

Company: Hilton - Boston Financial District

Location: 89 Broad Street
Boston, MA, 02110, US

URL: http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/BOSFDHF-Hilton-Boston-Financial-District-Massachusetts/index.do

Got this hotel on Priceline. This property is definitely not 4 stars. I was ill and wanted to see if I could check in early. The first lady at the front desk rudely said check-in is at 3PM. She didn't even offer to check as I was coughing up a storm. I even asked the associate if you could double check since I was ill. She didn't even flinch and said, " I'm sorry but check-in is at 3PM. That's our policy".

So I came back to check-in at 3pm and the second associate was just as rude. I understand that she was having a bad day, but don't take it out on customers, like me.

I went to the room and found a tube TV. Is this circa 1999? Come on Hilton.

Also, the room was really dusty and made my cough worse. The dust was horrid that I went to the Hyatt ( I was scouring around the city to check in early because I was really ill) .

Then when I went to check out literally after a few minutes I checked in, I asked the rude associate to get a statement. She even asked in a ( female dog ) tone " is everything ok? The rude associate then advised she couldn't give me a statement that I checked out. Even the manager was rude to me and gave me a "fake" print out.

This is the first and last time I'll support the Hilton brand and will make every effort to share this experience with everyone.