Telekom Malaysia Berhad - iTalk Services

Posted on Thursday, March 24th, 2011 at 5:14am CDT by 3f2e44f9

Product: iTalk

Company: Telekom Malaysia Berhad

Location: Telekom Malaysia Berhad Level 51, North Wing, Menara TM Jalan Pantai Baru 50672 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
Kuala Lumpur, Ku, 50672, MY

URL: http://www.tm.com.my/

I have been using iTalk services from Telekom for about 3 years. For 3 years, I have never failed to top up / reload the iTalk services. On 19.03.2011, I tried using the iTalk services again and it said that it has expired and my credit are all gone. I filed a complaint to the respective department and they were supposed to rectify this problem or provide me with a response in 2-3 working days. In the end, on 24.03.2011, I had to call them to ask on my status and all they can say is that they cannot do anything about it and everything has been lapsed. All they (customer service) can do is ask me to file another report and I have to wait another 2-3 working days. I have mistaken the date to reload this iTalk and they told me it was on 18.03.2011. I have only missed one day and they are going to burn all the credit left on the iTalk. I am very dissatisfied with their customer service as well as the response that have been given. Please do not use iTalk services if you're going to miss the top up date. There is notification at all if your iTalk has expired and you cannot miss even a single day.