CHEVREOLET - POOR QUALITY PAINT ON CHEVY

Company: CHEVREOLET

Location: From inside the U.S. Chevrolet P.O. Box 33170 Detroit, MI 48232-5170
Detroit, MI, 48323, US

URL: http://www.gmownercenter.com

I HAVE A 2006 CHVEY EXPRESS THAT THE PAINTED BUMPER HAS A RUST PROBLEMS THE PAINT IS peeling off . THE WARRANTY ON PAINT IS 100K THE VAN HAS 81000 MILLES.I TOOK IT TO THE DEALER AND TEAM CHEVROLET IN VALLEJO SAID IS AN ACT OF GOD AND IS NOT COVER BY THE WARRANTY. AND FAIRFIELD CHEVROLET SAID IS CAUSE BY NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR CAUSED BY THE ENVIROMENT. THE TRUTH IS THAT IS DEFECTIVE PAINT AND THEY NOT HONOR THE WARRANTY.

72195134, 2011-07-12, 01:45PM CDT

Hi. I have a 1999 and 2005 Chevy Express cargo vans 3500 extended. The paint is peeling on the roof and hoods of both vehicles. Chevrolet needs to correct this problem with these vehicles. Its a manufacturers paint defect. I sold the 99 express and just have the 2005. I am looking to buy a new van soon. I love the Express but I just may go and Buy a new Ford E350 ext van. Ford vans have no paint problems. Good Luck.

e63ee1f5, 2013-07-25, 11:10PM CDT

I have a 2004 Chevy Express 1500. The paint is chipping off of the hood exposing the gray primer. I have noticed almost every Chevy Express van is like that. It is a factory paint problem that Chevrolet should have a recall to correct. Don't hold your breath.