QuantumK9 LLC - Deadbeat dog trainer

Company: QuantumK9 LLC

Location: 5351 E. Thompson Rd. #127
Indianapolis, IN, 46237, US

URL: http://www.site.quantumk9.com/Home.html

Jeremy was referred to me by my neighbors, Pat & Karen Wood. I contacted Jeremy and we set an appointment for 2/14/11 at my home. He told me his rates were $50 per session or $250 for 6 sessions. I had recently adopted a dog who I felt had aggressive tendencies, so I gave Jeremy a check for $250. I later discussed the training with my vet who knows Jeremy, and she advised against using his methods. I emailed Jeremy on 2/21/11 to cancel our sessions and requested a refund. Jeremy called me on 2/22/11 to confirm our appointment for the next day, and I told him I had emailed to cancel and requested a refund. He agreed to refund my money, but I have not received any money from him, and he won't accept or return my repeated phone calls. He responded to my email on 3/4/11, and said "I apologize for the delay in getting your refund to you. The end of winter is normally a slow time for my business. I had a protection client who was supposed to start his package last week that delayed for two weeks and put a wrench in my cash flow. A couple new obedience clients will be starting next week and that should allow for me to get your refund to you. Once again, I apologize and will get it to you asap." I've had no further response from him. I mailed a complaint to the Attorney General and submitted a complaint to the BBB.