Friendship Village - No referral to Friendship Village in Trotwood, Ohio from me

Posted on Monday, March 21st, 2011 at 2:37pm CDT by fccc113f

Company: Friendship Village

Location: 5790 Denlinger Rd.
Trotwood, Ohio, Nu, 45426, UM

I previously filed a complaint about the neglect of my mother's hygeine and lack of houskeeping skills. In addition medicaid temporarily took my mother off of medicaid for about three months. Since that time I have been harrassed by Debbie in the collections department and hasseled Barbara and other staff members for non payment of rent etc...

I know that I have rights and they are not to hassel me because I filed a complaint but that never stopped them.

They send bogus bills for rent amounts that are not owed. They send me the bill for her medication ant that has amounted to over $130 for one of the medications she received, until the bill rose to about $700. They should only be charging 2 or 3 dollars per medication, but they expect me to pay for her doctor bills, rent and medications. I don't work so I don't have the money to pay for someone elses medical expenses when I cannot pay for my own. My mom receives $945 a month and they charge $940 for rent. How do they expect payment for anything other than rent. Since my mother has been there her clothes are missing, half the time they do not wash them, they never comb her hair or help her with activities of daily living. They seldom clean and when they do it is insufficient. I strongly suggest that anyone who reads this, find another nursing home for your loved one.