ovidiamonds - returned ring for repair and had a signature confirmation card signed and business said they didn't receive it

Posted on Sunday, March 20th, 2011 at 7:32pm CDT by 68264e79

Company: ovidiamonds

Location: 21446 Cold Spring LN Diamond Bar, CA. and 603 Wilshire Blvd #919 Los Angeles, Ca. 900017
Los Angeles, Ca, 91765, US

In November I bought an engagement ring from Ebay. Ovi diamonds is the business.

The price for the ring and sizing was $355

In January I noticed some stones were missing. I emailed Kevin at Ovi diamonds and he told me to return it to the address 603 Wilshire Blve, Los Angeles and they would repair it for a small fee. I insured the ring and had a signature confirmation card. The ring was signed for on 2-23-2011. I kept emailing Kevin @ Ovi diamonds and received no response. I located the phone number and spoke to Kevin. He told me there was a problem that he rents a postal box and the owner signed for it and claimed that Ovi diamonds had picked up the ring. Kevin said they never did and that another ring was lost also. I told Kevin that he supplied the address and he was responsible. Now I have no ring and didn't get reimbursed any money.