Centurylink - Lack of customer service and support

Posted on Friday, March 18th, 2011 at 4:43pm CDT by 16ffefc8

Product: Centurylink

Company: Centurylink

Location: P.O. Box 4300 (where my money is sent)
Carol Stream, IL, 60197-4300, US

URL: http://www.centurylink.com/

The complaints is there is no phone rep. or online rep. that has enough training to give you the correct answers. I have used phone and online support. I am asking for my phone call details and also duh, who signed me up for some RealSmartEmail for 14.95 a month. Not only can the support team not help they state they will send the info to the high speed internet support team. WHAT? They have your money so I guess they make a bigger profit by not spending money to train unqualified job seekers. There isn't enough time in the day to have to deal with these "email form letter" support teams. Makes a lot of us sick. Maybe the CEO needs to go on Undercover Boss but, centurylink ceo's can't honestly say they care. If they do I will hear back from them, right? NOT!

bb967292, 2011-03-21, 11:13AM CDT

My name is Joey and I'm with CenturyLink. I'm sorry to read about the trouble you're having with your service. I'll be glad to help out. Just email me at [email protected] with your name, account information and reference your post here on Complaints.com. Thanks.

Joey H