Designer Secrets - Bad Business Practices FRAUD

Company: Designer Secrets

Location: 24950 Tucker Road
Rogers, MN, 55374, US

URL: http://www.thedesignersecrets.com/

It appears many people are trying to contact Janis Roux in regards to the where abouts of their product, payment for sub-contractors for work done & vendors for payment of product shipped.

Hope this helps anyone who is looking for her or anyone considering doing business with her.

Currently DBA Designer Secrets or The Designer Secrets

FDBA J Roux Interior Design Inc AKA J Roux Design Inc, Roux Design Inc, J Roux Design & Associates Inc, J H Interiors Inc

Owner: Janis Roux AKA Janice Roux, Janis Kennedy, Janice Kennedy, Janis Hoonsbeen, Janice Hoonsbeen

Current Address: 24950 Tucker Road, Rogers, MN 55374

Former Address: 1719 70th Ave N, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430

Current Office Ph#: 763-428-2551 Former Office Ph#: 763-560-8689

eaed7897, 2011-07-07, 09:44AM CDT

THIS IS FROM A WIFE THAT HAS DECIDED TO ADD THIS INFORMATION. HER HUSBAND WAS WORKING ON A PROJECT AND TOOK MY CLIENTS MONEY FOR A DOOR THAT HE WAS PAID FOR IN FULL.I HAVE THE CHECK THAT WAS CASHED. AND AFTER FURTHER LOOKING INTO THE DOOR ORDER. I WAS TOLD BY SHER BROS THERE WAS NEVER A DOOR ORDER.I ALSO HAD MY ASSISSTANT CALL MANY OTHER SUPPLIERS TO SEE IF HE HAD ANY ORDERS FOR MY CLIENTS DOOR. HE ALSO HAS ALSO NOT PAID MANY SUBS ON OTHER OF MY CLIENT JOBS EVEN THOU HE SUPPLIED A LIEN WAIVER. HE ALSO WAS PAID TO ORDER WINDOWS FOR MY HOME. WHICH AGAIN NEVER ORDERED. AFFORDABLE SPACES HAS SOME FINANCIAL ISSUES.

J ROUX DESIGN INC WAS CLOSED WHEN I WAS IN A MAJOR CARWRECK.IN LATE 2007 I BROKE MY NECK AND BACK AND HAD PER MY DOCTORS TO TAKE TIME OFF DUE TO MAJOR TRAUMA. AND MULTIPUL SURGURY'S IT WAS ON THE NEWS DUE TO SHUTTING DOWN HIGHWAY 94 AND BEING AIRLIFTED TO MORTH MEMORIAL HOSPITAIL.

THIS PERSON I BELIEVE IS HOPING TO KEEP ME FROM SUEING HER HUSBAND FOR THEIF.MY CLIENT ON THE DOOR WAS TOLD MANY LIES AND THAT DESIGNER SECRETS HAD PAID HIM IN FULL FOR THE DOOR.

PLEASE FELL FREE TO CALL ME IF YOU WANT ANY DOCUMANTS REGARDING THIS INFO I WILL BE HAPPY TO SUPPLY THIS INFO.

AT THE TIME OF THE CARWRECK I OWNED THE LARGES DESIGN STUDIO AND HAD BEEN IN BUSSINESS FOR 28 YEARS. MY CLIENTS ARE VERY INPORTAIN TO ME. AND HAVE 1000'S OF CLIENTS AND HAVE BEEN THE STUDIO THAT WORKED WITH 14 OF THE TOP MILLION DOLLAR BUILDERS.

MY ATTORNEYS ARE DEALING WITH THE SLANDER THAT THIS PERSON. WHO HAS WORKED HARD TO SLANDER MY NAME

THANKS YOU JANIS ROUX

612-554-8769

bc961e2a, 2011-09-01, 01:55AM CDT

This woman is truly a piece of work! At one point in time every negative complaint online was made by her ex-husband (at least that was what she was telling clients), now it's someone's wife?

I cannot believe someone who has been in this industry for this many years can continue to find clients to work with her. She really has to be stopped. I feel for all who may be scammed by her fast talking cons in the future.

She really is a good con but I am sure attorneys will continue to work with her based on the lies she tells them and her forgotten about clients money.

4b9ab89d, 2012-01-22, 05:24PM CST

It appears Janis is still on her streak of not paying people or honoring her commitments. She is a pathological liar any BUSINESS with her ! ! ! ! ! She hired us to provide her a service and she stiffed us.

1015e159, 2013-11-25, 07:18PM CST

Janus Roux lied to me about a project where I did a week worth of work for her, and had almost 600 dollars of supplies into the job. She still owes me almost 1800 dollars and will not return calls after the work has been finished for over two months. She constantly lies about when she will pay you, and then when the work is done, you cannot get a hold of her. The condo complex where I worked for her in Minnetonka she bilked out of 22,000 dollars. She is a total scam artist! I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH NOT TO TRUST THIS WOMAN! Janus Dehn designers is a big scam! Never work with her!!!!!!

3f9f3c79, 2014-02-25, 03:21PM CST

I also was scammed by Janus Dehn, Janus Dean, Janis Roux, or whoever she really is. I was scammed into working three projects, including the condominium complex mentioned above. She owes me $7,000.00. The condo mgr is suing her for not providing what she was paid to provide. She bounced four checks to me. Lots of excuses, delay tactics, dishonesty.