JELD-WEN - JELD-WEN LAWSUIT

Location: 3250 Lakeport Blvd. Klamath Falls, OR 97601-1099
Klamath Falls, Or, 97601, US

URL: http://www.jeld-wen.com/

VISIT WWW.RAMOSVSJELD-WEN.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION

I ordered an entire Jeld-Wen package, 88 premium Jeld-Wen products consisting of windows, doors and sliding doors for a new residential construction on the water. My construction plan clearly called for IMPACT products. Long story short, all Jeld-Wen products failed Florida State inspection. Not a single Jeld-Wen product was impact.

My project was red tagged and all construction came to a screeching halt. Months passed, costs compounded. Jeld-Wen and their authorized Dealer, The Molding Depot, refuse to cure their blunder.

Worst of all, they are now knowingly and complacently OK with my family and neighbors lives being in life-threatening peril. Instead of responsibly fixing the problem, they made a willful decision to fight me in court. Unbelievable!

Imagine that, Jeld-Wen and their Dealer send me all the wrong products, delay my project, turn my house into a glass bomb, put lives in peril and then both take the shameless position to fight their customer in court.

BUYERS BEWARE! BUYERS BEWARE! BUYERS BEWARE!

VISIT WWW.RAMOSVSJELD-WEN.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION

Jeld-Wen and their Dealer have put me, my family and my neighbors in a very dangerous position. We are 1 hurricane away from losing our lives!

Bill N., 2013-12-03, 09:19PM CST

Well as a contactor I can tell you to stay away from all jeld-wen products as well. I can say that every time I have encountered their products and delt with their people with the problems of the products there is always a problem. I would agree to stay away from all jeld-win products from experience. Poor quality is always a issue.