N ZOLIN GRANITE AND MARBLE MASONS - TOMBSTONE COMPLAINT

Product: TOMBSTONE FOR MY DAD AND GRANDDAD

Company: N ZOLIN GRANITE AND MARBLE MASONS

Location: 105 VOORTREKKER ROAD c/o Bus stop 177-178 , SALT RIVER , 7925
CAPE TOWN, 7925, ZA

at the beggining of February my family and I ( my mother and my husband and I ) went to the abovementioned Tombstone maker as referred by my elder sister as she got their details on internet .We spoke to Berry Zolin the owner of the place and we made a deal as we wanted a Tombstone for my father and grandfather and he requested a 50%deposit and we gave him and he promised he will be finished in a weeks time ,after 2 weeks I contacted him and he started coming up with excuses that some people he is working with are delaying the process and eventually after a months and a week after putting a pressure on him as we were suppose to do unveiling on the 12th of March and only on the 9th he organised the Tombstone to be put up and we had to stay there from start to finish as we wanted to see that everything is done and only to find out that the porcelain photos are not done yet , and again he came up with another excuse that he had to send them to Eastern Cape to be done there and they are taking too long there to get them done .All in all we had to postpone the unveilling and cancell and re-do the invitations for the next week and we have already paid him almost all his money and we had to hold back a R1000 from his money as the total amount of the Tombstone was + - R11000 . All I need is for this guy to be exposed on not meeting his part of the deal and to speed up the process as he now promises to get the photos and finishing the writing on the stone on this coming Friday. We need someone to follow up on this for us .

Regards

Pumla M., 2013-07-04, 04:06AM CDT

Im experiencing the same problem with this guy. I just cant describe how unproffessional and unsrupulous he is!