1/2 MATTRESS & APPLIANCE - DO NOT BUY FROM 1/2 MATTRESS & APPLIANCE aka PRESTIGE - PLEASE READ!

Posted on Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 at 4:04pm CST by ce479689

Product: PRESTIGE APPLIANCE - Samsung Stainless Steel Dishwasher

Company: 1/2 MATTRESS & APPLIANCE

Location: 5335 Springboro Pike
MORAINE, OH, 45439, US

URL: www.1-2mattressandappliance.com/

Category: Appliances, Equipment, Tools

I purchased a Stainless Steel Dishwasher from Mattress and Appliance (aka Prestige APPLIANCE). The sales person stated the dishwasher needed to be checked out before I would be able to take it with me. They stated it would be checked the next day one week later (after calling the company every day) they stated the dishwasher had a bad motherboard and they would find me an equivalent or refund my money. I waited nearly two months for them to find me a replacement (again, I called once a week to check and received no reply) and I decided to contact the owner George Joel Von Mason directly. He said it would be no problem to receive a refund and all I needed to do was stop in there and I would receive my money back. I stopped in his establishment and ask for my refund and they very rudely said I would have to contact George Joel Von Mason as they said they were unable to give me a refund and they knew nothing about the refund that Joel had promised me. I ask them to call Joel directly, but they very rudely refused. I walked outside and called Joel directly (of course, he did not answer), I left him a message stating I was at his store and I would be awaiting his call back so I could receive my refund. Joel did not return my call, so I called him again the next day by chance, he answered the phone. He told me to text him my address and he would send me a refund check in the mail. I texted the Joel the information and I never heard anything back. I sent him another text inquiring about the refund check and again heard nothing back. I have now filed a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and I am writing this review to ask people NOT TO VISIT MATTERESS AND APPLIANCE as they WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET IT BACK!!!

IF YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY MATTRESS AND APPLIANCE (AKA PRESTIGE APPLIANCE), PLEASE FILE A BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU COMPLAINT AS I DID. HERE IS THE OWNER JOEL VON MASONs CELL PHONE NUMBER IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY AND CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY: (937) 608-2530