McDonalds - McDonalds almost killed me

Product: McDonalds

Company: McDonalds

Location: 2565 Castle Hayne Road
Wilmington, NC, 28401, US

I have been going to McDonalds with my kids for quite some time now. Well let me tell you what they did. They do not care about there customers. I had a doctors appointment today and was told that I had skyrocket high cholesteral, high blood sugar, clogged arteries, and just all around bad health. My kids were both averaged at 90lbs over weight and they are 12 and 9. I know that all this happened because McDonalds didn't make it known that there food is bad for you. In there commercials they act like there food is healthy but don't believe it. I'm dying all because McDonalds doesn't want customers to know that they make there food in grease. I can't believe they would do this to children, they are killing my kids and what do they think i'm suppose to do? I can't cook for them that takes too long and because of McDonalds taking my health it is too much effort to cook. I have reported McDonalds and I am filing a lawsuit against them. I'm suing them for $25,000,000.00 because that is how much my children are worth too me. They should all be punished for ruining my life without my knowledge. I still go to McDonalds with my kids because I don't have a choice. Let me know if you have any advise to win this lawsuit. Thanks

66bc4b40, 2011-06-09, 06:19PM CDT

your stupid.

4957930f, 2011-08-04, 07:52AM CDT

Hello,

I stopped going to Mc Donald's about two years ago because I had decided to eat balanced to be in good shape. I perfectly understand that somehow people just don't have the time to cook, for themselves or even for their own children. But you also have to take responsibility. Mc Donald's is not the only restaurant you can take your children to. There are so many other nice places where you can get some healthy food for the same price. Even if you guys can't help it, and keep going back to Mc Donald's restaurants, tou can still have salads, with vegetables such as carrots, tomatoes...You can also drink water, or apple/orange juice etc... I think it's such a waiste of time to sue Mc Donald's and claim 25.000.000.00 million dollars, seriously ? Do you really think you have the slightest chance to win this trial on the ground that you have no time to cook for your children therfor you don't have any other choice than take them to Mc Donald's ? Eating unbalanced may have affected your health, but do you recommend your children to do sports, do you tell them that our body reacts to our own way of eating/living ? Mc Donald's is out there, it's a fact, but noone's forcing you to go eat there.

4c40c2e5, 2011-09-02, 09:45AM CDT

I won my lawsuit actually. They settled for $8,500,000.00. I won because I was right. McDonalds makes you think that they are healthy and they put there commercials on that make you hungry and it isn't fair for people like me who don't cook clean and since I don't work, i'm on disability. The money I get from disability isn't enough to pay bills when your eating out 3 or 4 times a day. You are probably a McDonalds big wig.

247392c8, 2012-07-22, 03:58PM CDT

Honestly are you this thick headed?

NIKOWLEE S., 2012-09-15, 12:57AM CDT

REALLY YOU COMPLAIN & SAY 'MCDONALDS IS KILLING ME BUT I AM GOING RETURNING TO GIVE THEM $' THEN TAKE THEM TO COURT ALSO YOU SAY 'I CARE ABOUT MY KIDS ENOUGH TO SUE MCDONALDS FOR $ TO SHUT ME UP INSTEAD OF SPREADING THIS MESSAGE TO HELP OTHERS BUT I DONT CARE ABOUT MY KIDS ENOUGH NOT TO RETURN' . YOU ARE IDIOT BUT MCDONALS IS IDIOT BECAUSE IF I WAS THEM I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOUR ASS . PLEASE LEAVE THIS SITE FOR THOSE HAVING TRUE CHALLENGES . YOU HAVE BEEN BOUGHT OFF WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR DIGNITY?

c458eec9, 2013-06-28, 09:00PM CDT

Oh My God are you sure you don't live in Florida, because you are an idiot..did Ronald MCDonald sit on your lap and force feed you their food??? Had it been me I would have laughed your stupid ass right out of court..had I been the judge you would have paid a HUGE fine for being an idiot..you did NOT win dumber then a box of rocks, they settled to shut you up..that $8,500,000.00 was stfu money..to them that's chump change so they gave it to the first chump to come along...YOU!! Not sure if you're rude but I do know you are stupid..sadly you can't fix stupid!!