MATTRESS WORLD - Mattress World is the worst!

Posted on Thursday, June 9th, 2011 at 2:31pm CDT by ac8741e3

Product: living room furniture

Company: MATTRESS WORLD

Location: 2031 W. Oregon Ave
Philadelphia, PA, 19145, US

URL: http://MATTRESSWORLDFURNITURE.COM/

For starters I was was given mis-information about a product and using this mis-information made the purchase. Now they won't give me a refund, and want to charge me a re-stocking fee that they invented as soon as ask for my money back. What a scam they got going.

To top that, they hire dirtbags to come to your house to make the delivery. If I wanted someone to curse and act like a general pig in front of children I didn't have to go buy a couch.

73acaae6, 2011-10-13, 09:50PM CDT

Mattress World is a trusted Pennsylvania Company with innovative ideas for your home. As a family owned and operated business, we have over 30 years of Philadelphia retail experience helping people select mattresses, frames and furniture to make you fell more comfortable in your surroundings with more imaginative furniture comprised of lasting beauty.

If you have a dream bedroom, living room, mattress, etc. We can make your dream come true. Mattress World deals with the top manufacturers of bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, home office and etc. To get an idea of what we have to offer, visit our Products Section or join us at one of our store locations to see the most spectacular mattress and furniture selections in the Philadelphia area. You'll find our staff pleased to see you and always willing to help.

Some of the leading furniture and mattress brands that we deal with are: Ashley Furniture, Homeline Industries, Coaster Fine Furniture, World Imports, Eastern Imports, Acme Furniture, Aico Furniture, Global Furniture, American Eagle Furniture, Sunset Furniture, Spring Air Mattress, Symbol Mattress.

We only work with reliable and world renowned manufacturers to ensure our customers the highest standard of quality. Mattress world offers best quality domestic brands as well as furniture from Italy, France, Germany, Canada, and other world countries!

We deal directly with manufacturers so there is never a middleman. Because of this our prices are substantially lower than those of our competitors. We are always ready to assist our customers. We continually offer monthly specials.

Our 30,000 sq. ft. spacious warehouse allows us to process and ship your order very quickly. Our practice is to stock a large portion of popular products in our warehouse to expedite order processing.

Working directly with our manufacturers, we ensure a fast and reliable service at lower cost. We make the order and our own trucks pick it up from the manufacturer in a very timely matter, so there is no confusion.

Our delivery service is quick and reliable. Our dedicated employees and fleet of company trucks are always on standby to quickly deliver your order right to your doorstep. In cases when we feel the need to use an outside delivery provider, we only use the most prestigious companies such as Fed Ex and UPS. Mattress world also partnered with a number of highly reliable delivery service companies to ensure that White Glove Delivery service is available to our customers throughout all 48 contiguous states. In addition, for your convenience you always have the option to pick up your order from our warehouse distribution center.

Our founders' key priority was to ensure our customers had the largest selection of top furniture and accessories brands. Today we offer products from such world famous names as Ashley Furniture, Homeline Industries, Coaster Fine Furniture, World Imports, Eastern Imports, Acme Furniture, Aico Furniture, Global Furniture, American Eagle Furniture, Sunset Furniture, Spring Air Mattress, Symbol Mattresss and more.

Please come and look at our online selection at www.mattressworldfurniture.com

All of our stores are located in the Philadelphia area. Please see locations tab for addresses, hours and telephone numbers.

2cf4ca48, 2012-01-01, 06:48PM CST

I did not get quick and reliable delivery on my mattress/box springs/ frame - the stupid delivery boy child called me 8 times, couldn't use GPS, wouldn't listen to directions, hung up on me while being sarcastic "you have a great day, ma'm!" SLAM. The salesman at the store said he couldn't do anything. Now I don't even want to deal with them again! And no bed for me!!