Capital One - CrapitalONE

Company: Capital One

Location: 1680 Capital One Drive McLean, Virginia 22102
McLean, Vi, 22102, US

URL: http://www.capitalone.com/

In May I contacted Capital One customer service where I was sent to an agent that I could hardly understand; I explained that my May & June payment would be electronically sent from bank account on June 3, 2011- because I had to travel and assist a family member that was very ill.

*This person on the phone kept stating YOU HAVE TO PAY NOW?

I would repeat the same reason in regards to why the delay would occur and all she would say YOU HAVE TO PAY NOW!

In mid May 2011 I called Capital One Customer Service....GUESS WHAT?

After being passed to 4 different departments and explaining the same incident.....I was connected directly to a COLLECTION AGENCY?

I was an A+ client for years....is this how Capital One treats good clients?

All of my other credit companies worked with me eliminating late charges and such...and I paid as I said I would on that date.

In the meantime I did electronically pay Capital One direct with my bank account.

IT Appears that Capital One has its very own outside collection agency because I asked them if they were Capital One Collections Department as I was told by Capital Ones Customer Service that stated " you will be connected with Capital Ones Collections Department."

Please help me resolve this matter....I am a 12 year US Army Veteran...and if this is the way "whats left of Americas Corporations" wants to treat US Citizens and service members....they should be "listed to military members as "DO NOT USE" to indicate terrible customer service and business practices."