Standard Insurance

Location: 620 West Pipeline Hurst
HURST, TX, 76203, US

URL: http://www.siatexas.com/

Category: Business, Finances

They have minimized/denied liability OBVIOUS damages to my roof and fencing. Have had more than one professional inspections stating that roof needs replacement.

Yet... Standard INS/ Loyds says that I only have damage under my deductible.

Imagine that? Then I have a REINSPECTION with my adviser and Loyds Adjuster. Guess what? Now my Insurance agency has increased my damage to an amount closer to my deductible, yet still below.

I request a new/advanced inspection. Standard sends out an "Engineer and a Senior Adjuster." The

engineer sates, "there is problem because of excess traffic on roof."

Today Jared Gomez states on phone they found.. "no damage." Yet, the pictures clearly SHOW DAMAGE.

I ask for arbitration because other homes in my area are getting NEW ROOFS and FENCES. He states, Standard does not participate in arbitration.

I can tell you first hand, they are not a company you desire to protect you!!

b64dec53, 2011-09-15, 01:29PM CDT

Worst customer service I have ever encountered! They have a bunch of children running this office. I have to many complaints that I dont even know where to begin. When I first stated with company a year ago, i was at a car dealership and contacted them to fax a paper to the dealership verifiying that i had converage. I had to call 5 times and wait 2 and half hours before i fianlly said i would cancel my policy if they didnt send it. During that year they continuously sent me forms for excluded drivers stating that i had to send them back or they would cancel my policy. Only problem is i have never met the people that they wanted me to sign these forms on. It was a contstant battle everythime i called. The girl that answers the phone is snotty and rude and shouldnt be allowed to be a voice in any company. Then my poicy expired without even a request to renew or any kind of notice. I had to recieve a letter from my car dealership stating that they were going to charge me 1$1,800 for insurance since mine was expired. I called them to renew my policy and ran into the same issues again. They emailed the forms requesting that i sign paper work on people ive never met. When i called to talk to Craig, my agent, he tells me that its all the more reason to sign the papers because i dont know the people. WTH?! Then he uses such professional language as " We are not trying to battle you miss" huh?! What kind of professional talks like this? When I requested to talk to a Manager or be given the corporate office number to complain they actually refused stating that i needed to talk to them becuase they were the corportate office then suddenly anyone in charge was at lunch. I called back again and was given to Ricardo Cardenas who seemed like he did not want to give up any head peoples names either and that i should deal with him. I was finally given the email address of Chad Young who they said was the head of the company. Ill be emailing him shortly and hopefully this can all be fixed.