Concierge @ market2 - CONCIERGE IN MARKET2 Taguig city

Posted on Friday, June 3rd, 2011 at 7:50am CDT by 06f0c135

Product: pick a prize promo

Company: Concierge @ market2

Location: Taguig, PH

Hi Id like to complain about my pick a prize promo. I wasnt able to join the promo due my invalid receipt inform by Cristy Clavillas. My receipt is manual from miura and chicharitos worthing 3,000.oo I have read the promo mechanics and I understand well that my receipts are valid. Upon presenting it Dhems/z who assisted me said that it is not valid. They need an official receipt the one that came from dti. But I insisted there is no specified receipt and I already said this are only the thing they are giving. As conversation take long I ask Cristy Clavillas if I can talk to Raffy the one their mentioning in charge of validating the receipt , they tried to call him But he didnt go down So the conversation again take long that they wont accepting it. But still they check my valid Id (company Id) and even the products not handed . I was so pissed off because they are just annoying in explaining. A customer also next to me approach me what seems to be the problem and tried to help me and ask them question and they seem to ignore it. What a customer experience is this your marketing strategies. I will never join your promo. With this bad experience , And the concierge Cristy Clavilla she is so mean. I am not thinking in complaining but she handed me the complaint form. She just worsened my day.