Miracle Mate (they called themselves Pando Innovations) - Miracle Mate tactics

Posted on Tuesday, June 28th, 2011 at 3:38pm CDT by f2f9d647

Company: Miracle Mate (they called themselves Pando Innovations)

Location: 3886 Hammer Drive
Bellingham, WA, 98226, US

Just got a call from Miracle Mate. The woman called herself "Harmony", and said she was from "Pando Innovations". Sounds like "Pandora". "You've won a $500 shopping spree." Details vague. "I think they have a catalog", or something like that. "But we have to come over and do a demonstration." Give me a break. If you want to give away a shopping spree, give it away. Why do you need to come over and do a hard sell? After reading the comments on this website (thank you, everyone!), I'd give a huge CAVEAT EMPTOR to everyone who is tempted to do this. You can get a good vacuum cleaner for a low price. Oh yes, they also told us that we had done an 'allergy survey'. Neither one of us has any recollection. It all smacks of deception. My advice would be to stay away!

a8e9221f, 2011-09-07, 05:19PM CDT

I got a call today that I won a $500 shopping spree, out of a catalog they need to deliver to my home. I won for doing an allergy survey 6-8 months ago. They would bring the catalog and a Miracle Mate air purifier for me to try and give comments. I asked for a name and phone number and got Brendan at 360 380 4741 and 360 733 8907 ln my caller ID. Neither number worked and I never did an allergy survey.