Sears - Sears products

Company: Sears

Location: Midkiff Rd.
MIDLAND, TX, 79705, US

Category: Stores, Shopping

Less than a year ago I purchased a Craftsman cordless weedwacker trimmer from Sears. The battery will not operate properly anymore, on the inside of the operators manual it states that if the battery pack or the charger quits working properly one year from the date of purchase, they will replace it free of charge. Those people at the Midland store don't know squat about their warranty first of all and secondly,they don't intend to do a damned thing about it. I will NEVER purchase another product from Sears again and believe I have spent a lot of money in that store, I am DONE with them.

63d5dc63, 2011-06-24, 10:42AM CDT

I contacted Sears with the complaint above via email. They email me and tell me to call this number. So this is how it has gone. I went to the Sears store, they refuse to help and tell me to call the number on the back of the operator's manual, so I call that, they tell me to call the store, which I did and they never answered, it went to an answering machine, so I make a complaint online to Sears and they tell me to call the same number that the store told me to call. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE????? Typical business manangement I'd say, "they give you the run around and therefore they don't have to hold up to their end of the deal."