TOWN FAIR TIRE - TOWN FAIR TIRE IS A SCANDEL

Product: TIRES

Company: TOWN FAIR TIRE

Location: 42 PLAISTOW ROAD
PLAISTOW, NH, 03865, US

I BOUGHT TIRES IN JUNE OF 2010 AND PAID WELL OVER $500 FOR THEM. TODAY I FAILED INSPECTION BECAUSE ALL FOUR TIRES WERE BALD, I IMMEDIATLY WENT TO TOWN FAIR TIRE TO COMPLAIN. THEY TOLD ME THE TIRES ON MY TRUCK WERE NOT ANY TIRES THEY SOLD. I LOST MY RECIEPT WHEN I MOVED, SO THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE I BOUGHT THEM BUT THEY DID GIVE ME A RECIEPT AND TIRE WARENTEE! THEY CLAIM THAT THE ONLY RECORD THEY HAVE IS ME GETTING AN ALIGNMENT DONE! SO THEY TOOK MY MONEY, NEVER PUT THE TIRES ON AND NOW ARE SAYING I NEVER BOUGHT TIRES THERE!! THEY HAD TO HAVE VOIDED THE SALE OR SOMETHING! THE BBB IS DOING AN INVESTIGATION INTO THIS MATTER AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL GET THE PROOF FROM EITHER VIDEO OR THE PAPERWORK! AT THAT POINT I DEMAND A FULL REFUND! I AM BLOWN AWAY THAT THIS HAPPENED. THE GUY I BOUGHT MY TRUCK FROM IS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT ME THERE SO I WOULD GET HIS DISCOUNT ON TIRES, EVEN HE TOLD THEM I BOUGHT TIRES THERE THAT DAY ANDT THEY SAY NO RECORD, NO RECIEPT, TOO BATD! WELL IT WONT BE TOO BAD WHEN IM SUING THEM, SO DO NOT EVER BUY UR TIRES AT "TOWN FAIR TIRE" IN PLAISTOW NH!!!!