Aloha - Aloha Breeze Fan

Posted on Monday, June 20th, 2011 at 1:43pm CDT by 1fbbb3a0

Product: Aloha Vintage Stand Fan #46052

Company: Aloha

I bought this fan from Walmart Aug 2009. I used the fan for aproximately 2 months 2009, 4 months 2010. I took it out June 2011, it worked for one day and suddenly stopped working. It will not turn back on. I called the phone # given, the reply, of course was, there is only a one year warranty.

I remarked that I had only used the fan about 6 months and it is not a reliable product. I asked what their website was so I could file a complaint, he said they did not have one. Do not buy their products.

It is so disappointing and frustrating the durability of some products. I have the same complaint regarding vacuums!

I will complain to Walmart as well.

e5b47dff, 2011-08-22, 12:03PM CDT

same problem i am trying to get the switch (may be is the switch is doing nothing, no electricity going to the fan at all. the swithc model # is

GZS-6 E218247 2.5A 250VAC 5A 125VAC

120 VOLT 60HZ 43 WATTS

03691387, 2011-08-25, 12:20PM CDT

I have this same fan model #46052, bought from Walmart Supercenter, Danville, KY and the motor has froze up on it and quit working. I have removed the motor and I believe the Company, Aloha Breeze, should repair or replace it but I cannot find any place to return it to for service. The motor is really a poor product. I will complain to Walmart also.

e457ced6, 2012-03-08, 03:52PM CST

Same exact problem here. I am going to file on ripoffreport.com. I wonder if Walmart still sells these? That's where our remedy will be.

b339ee7b, 2012-03-19, 09:18PM CDT

Same problem as above on three of the same fans. Wal Mart here would let me return them if they had a box for the bar code...alas none left in the store. I guess they wised up on the problems with these fans. I haven't been able to find any information about the company online. Someone mentioned a phone number? Please email that to me.