Los Angeles Adventurer All Suite Hotel - ORBITZ AND THE HOTEL REJECTED TO REFUND

Posted on Thursday, June 16th, 2011 at 3:28pm CDT by f760fbc6

Product: Hotel

Company: Los Angeles Adventurer All Suite Hotel

Location: 4200 W Century Blvd
Los Angeles,, CA, 90304, US

URL: http://www.laadventurerhotel.com/

I made a reservation of the Los Angeles Adventurer All Suite Hotel at April on Orbitz.com and we paid $118.86. When I arrived there at 10:30 PM, May 28th, they said our room was not available. Then the frontdesk said that they could upgrade the room for us. After 20 minutes waiting, one guy showed up and said that thay can't upgrade the room and we should go to Royal Century Hotel which is one block away. Otherwise we could cancel the reservation. When we got the Royal Century Hotel, the Adventure manager did not show up at all. The Royal Century manager said they did not get any call from Adventure Hotel so we had to pay $138 more for two nights' stay. That is 11:00 PM in the evening, so we said OK. And since the Adventure Manager did not show up, I just called them to cancel the reservation and they said OK. We are very tired after a long-time driving from Las Vegas. But I E-mail orbitz immediately and then I went to sleep. And I called the Adventure hotel The second day morning the orbitz said I send the message to a wrong address and I have to call them. I called orbitz however the adventure hotel said that we did not show up at all so they rejected to refund us. And Orbitz kept saying that they could refund me only if the hotel agree to refund us. But the hotel kept saying that we did not show up.

It is unfair. We paid twice and we paid for a hotel that we did not stay even it is not our fault.