DHL - DHL IS LOSTING COMPANY

Company: DHL

Location: Mulia Business Park Building F Jl. MT. Haryono Kav 58-60
Jakarta, DK, 12780, ID

URL: http://www.dhl.com/

DO NOT USE DHL SERVICE EVER EVER !!!

I have shipped my stuff from Jakarta, Indonesia to Taichung, Taiwan with AWB No. 4435780495 on Feb 16, 2011.

It's been informed that my goods are burned, and after a week it's been reported it's gone in Hongkong.

But DHL in Taichung, Taiwan tried to send the box only without the goods inside. And rejected by my family there.

It's can be confirmed that this has been " made to be lost " and they still trying to cheat by sending only the box. The goods weight 14 kg while the box only 0,5 kg. Isn't it funny for a big shit company like DHL ?

I think it's a sabotage case which covered by DHL team in Indonesia, Hongkong, and Taiwan.

It's so funny " the heavyweight goods burned and gone, while the very lightweight box is still in good condition ".

Until now, I haven't got any responsibility from the any other DHL staff. They just want to close this case by giving me USD 100 crap. It's out of question, and I want my goods to be found as soon as possible.

I have several proof of reckless of DHL.

If this case never been solved, I can put this post because I have all proof in images, email, tracking, etc.

It's my first time shipping with DHL with very very disappointed service. I also has read other people's complaints about DHL, and I can get conclusion that DHL prefer throw your goods to garbage and paying you USD 100 rather than deliver your item.

Until now, June 17, 2011 I'm still waiting for my goods, which DHL push me to received this shit USD 100 which I do not want.

I think Fedex and UPS are much much better than DHL. I think DHL better use LOSTING COMPANY for their service logo.