Pool Guyz - Unprofessional and Unreliable Pool Installers

Product: Install Above ground pool

Company: Pool Guyz

Location: Mi, US

URL: http://www.poolguyz.net/

Justin Zombeck came to give me a price to install a 12x24 oval doughboy pool in my back yard. His price was in line with other companies, and he even came out to mark the ground for me so I could get the permit from the city. He said he could have it done by Memorial Day, which was a few weeks away, and I was very happy. Memorial Day came, and no word from Justin. I called multiple times and he didn't return my calls. Finally, I got a hold of him and he said he would install the pool on Monday, June 6 th. On the morning of the 6 th he answered his phone when I called (which rarely happened at this point) and said he would call me around noon, and would be by in the afternoon to start the ground work. Nope. No call, no show. He also didn't answer my calls again until 4 days later. Then he told me he would be by first thing Saturday morning, the 11 th. Nope. I called him around 11: 00 AM and he answered! He said he was packing up another job and heading to my house! That was 4 days ago. He must still be packing up that job. Right now I'm listening to another company install my pool on very short notice! Thank you Swim and Play in Taylor for giving me Mike's number.

I don't know why Justin never showed up or called. I can't recall the last time I came across such an unprofessional company. If there was some reason why he didn't want the job, he could have just called and canceled instead of lying that he would be here and wasting weeks of my time.