DHL - DHL Express: Roberry In Progress

Company: DHL

Location: E Street
Boston, MA, 02128, US

URL: http://dhl-usa.com

I have been using DHL for over 5 years, I have to admit that their non US service is great, once packages leave the US they get delivered on time. I recently discovered a billing error where DHL surcharged me over $1000.00 to ship a large package to Saudi Arabia. Luckily I had my DHL quote and package information recorded. I created a billing dispute and DHL refused to correct the issue, I started the process back in February and I realize that I was dealing with complete idiots! They refused to recognize that their were billing me for package dimensions that exceeded manufacturer packaging specs, it is almost if the package grew within DHL sort system. After multiple emails and certified letters, DHL continues to call me on weekly basis looking for payment and I have to tell them every time that the invoice is not over due, it is in dispute, all I asked them to do is correct their mistake. But hold on, it is a mistake or an opportunity to enhance revenue?

In talking with other EX DHL customers, I realized that DHL has a long history of padding the invoices. So buyer be aware, audit your invoices and do not give them your credit card.