Alpha Structural, Inc. - Alpha Structural, Inc., rip off

Posted on Thursday, July 7th, 2011 at 4:04am CDT by 1402531b

Product: Structural Repairs

Company: Alpha Structural, Inc.

Location: 1638 Colorado Blvd.
Los Angeles, Ca, 90041, US

URL: http://www.alphastructural.com

Do yourself and your wallet a favor and stay away from Alpha Structural. I don't know where they bought or how they got their contractor's license but they have no clue at all what they are doing. Living in Southern California in earthquake country, I wanted to make sure my house is ready for the big one. Unfortunately this company is preying on such people as my wife and I. They charged us an arm and a leg for something that our local handyman could have done for a few hundred dollars. This company is a complete rip off and I don't recommend anyone doing any business with them.

Business Reply  4f4f5de5, 2013-01-30, 02:58PM CST

Alpha Structural, Inc. conducted an investigation by our customer service department and has found this review to be a hoax. It was discovered that the same review was posted on three different complaint/rip off websites, all under a different name or alias in different cities to make Alpha Structural, Inc. look bad.

Because Alpha Structural, Inc. is an award-winning company for good business practices and excellent customer service, despite the indications of a false and slanderous review, we checked our records under the three names presented in the cities they presented and none of them exist. Therefore, it appears to be a false and dishonest "review" or "complaint".

To see what Alpha Structural, Inc. really does and how the company really operates, you can find us on Yelp, Angie's List, Google +, InsiderPages, Yellow Pages, etc... Look at Alpha's reviews for yourself.

We have concluded that this is an attempt to slander Alpha Structural, Inc. for whatever reason or motive by the unknown perpetrator.

Sincerely,