Verizon - Verizon in line store service

Product: Verizon

Company: Verizon

Location: Verizon Store Arizona Mills Mall
Tempe, Ar, US

Today, I visited the in line store at Arizona Mills Mall in Tempe, AZ on my lunch hour to pay my bill and get a new phone. When I walked into the store I was looged into the queue by the store manager James. He said the next available rep would help me. After a 10 minute wait a very large gentleman by the name of Jeff (looked like 400 lbs) comes onto the sales floor and proceeds to the front of the store and immediately approaches two young attarctive girls and asked if they needed any help. I was sitting on the couch in the front of the store and stood up immediately to state that I have been logged into the queue and am waiting for help. He then looks at me with a put off look and says "well, I just came onto the sales floor and am not logged into the system so you are going to have to wait 5 minutes". Now when he was approaching the young attractive girls to help them there was no indication that he was not yet prepared to help them. I left the store visibly upset with total indifference being displayed by the manager James. UNBELIEVABLE!