AT&T - dont ever try AT&T

AT&T High Speed Internet

Category: IT Services & Computer Repair

Neighborhoods: Near North Side, Old Town

7/28/2011

I wish I had read all the excellent reviews already on yelp about the absolute terrible service that AT&T provides.

1) altho modem was sent and recieved next day instalation of service was to be 10 days later. somthing that was not mentioned at time of order.

2) activation of service did not happen as promised.

3) repeated phone calls to AT&T were no help at all. I was cosistantly told someone would fix the issue tommorrow.

4) customer service reps that answer the phone boldly out and out lie to you. I cought them in there lies several time and they only studdered a moment when trying to explain the lie before telling me another lie.

5) i was conected to a supervisor who sounded just like the original rep only to have him forget to use the supervisor name later in the conversation and revert back to the name he used when originally taking the call.

6) there was never at any time over the week that I tried to get service any action to rectify the issue. no one ever came to hook me up, no one ever tried to call me back to tell me about any delay that was ongoing. no one (according to the rep on the phone) ever filled out a service ticket explaining what the problem was in activating my service.

7)during the final call (a call to completely cancel service) after I told the rep that i would be posting my complaints on every public venue i could find, the rep told someone would be contacting me to discuss my bad experience because they really do care about their reputation. that call never was never placed either.

In short if you read this before contacting AT&T and you dont heed this warning about the absolute terrible service you will get, i can promise you you will be extreamly dissatisfied and as disgusted as I am.